Guys, I want to get into watching sports. I tried to get into rugby for a while but it didn't really last. My newest thing is hockey. Help?

Figure skating is my favorite ice based sport just because it's so feminine and light and graceful. Hockey, though, I find myself liking. But, part of liking it is to impress someone and I don't know how a guy would feel about a girl trying to get into a sport just to impress him. Like, actually get into the sport: know jersey numbers and names, player positions, teams, etc..

How would you feel?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• How about baseball or football?

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 13

• I would appreciate that she is at least trying to understand, but it would be even better if she as into it just for herself and not for me

• Well, would it work if I sat next to him during a game wearing his jersey and nothing else?

• That would probably work for just about any guy who plays or played sports in his life yeah

• why would you want to do this? If you do at least pick something less likely to put you to sleep, say Hockey as opposed to baseball.

• 1) I'd be impressed I'd a girl did that for me
    2) To me soccer is boring as Hell. Baseball is America's soccer, and hockey is Canada's soccer.
    3) Football is the best professional sport (though it has more rules and terminology)
    4) If he's into hockey go for it. It can only help!

• I think he would appreciate the effort

• I would like you better if you stuck with rugby.

• National Lacrosse League. It can't be beat. NLL. com

• I'd definitely take an appreciation to someone really trying to take an interest to my favorite sports

• If you actually end up liking the sport, it's a great addition to strengthen your relationship with a guy who also likes the same sport.

• How can't you like rugby it's the best sport ever

• I don't know! I found myself being that fucking twat-brained girl who only watches because she's attracted to the players. I didn't want that to be the reason I watched. Does that make any sense?

• A bit , I've been playing for 9 years now

• Hello. My name is Maria. May I sit on your face?

• watch soccer

• I doubt a guy will be impressed with you cuz you like sports. He'll be more impressed when the real and genuine you.

with that being said, American football (nfl) is the most popular sport in america for a reason. watch that.

• Don't get into sports to impress a guy. I'm a big sports fan but I don't care if she likes sports or not. If she liked my teams that would be a nice bonus but not important at all.

• Be yourself