Why is everyone on earth having a baby right now?

i swear, it's like an epidemic. people get humans like they're puppies or hamsters.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 13

• i don't have... don't worry :-P

• Well it ain't the developed countries overpopulating the planet.
    HELL , the developed countries are running out of people.

• I don't have a kid and don't want one

• I'm not, lol

• It's common but not as common as you think. I have a few friends my age and a few years older with kids and I don't envy that shit at all. I mean it's their choice and nothing against their kids but when you decide to keep a kid, be aware of the consequences and responsibilities. In other words, say goodbye to your twenties.

• You do realize that everytime somebody diess a child is born and vice versa right?

• I just checked to see if I was pregnant or going into labor. Thankfully no.

• Animals get babies all the time and we're sort of animal-like ;p

• cool story, sis...

• Most people have nothing to work towards and very boring lifestyles so they breed to have something to work for and something to dedicate their time to.

• because they are depressed

• why not we need people its good that we multiple people die ever few mins

• i think the population of the earth is supposed to reach 9.7 billion by 2050. kinda scary.

• thats fine we have enough food to feed everyone

• Not THAT many.

• Birthrates are down in the US, at a historic low. Perhaps it's just people you know who happen to be having kids?

What Girls Said 9

• I was just talking about this earlier today with someone. LOL. I wish I knew. & it's always the people you least expect it to be.

• Lol I've noticed that too

• It's like the Baby Boom all over again!!

• right? i don't understand it at all!

• Almost every girl I graduated with is either pregnant or has a kid. and I graduated last year! Don't drink the water!

• If your around 30 then it makes sense becaus that's typically the time when people start to settle down and have kids

• Lol! I was wondering about it too. I found some of my childhood friends on FB. We exchanged our numbers. Turns out half of them area married and have children.. They are just 23/24. I'm like oh my god. 😐😐😐

• That's funny since I'm not crapping a basketball out of my vagina nor am I pregnant. ;D

• at least you have some sense

• I'm not having a baby...

• It seems a lot of my friends are! I'm not, nor do I plan to any time soon. Still undecided if I will at all.