Why is everyone on earth having a baby right now?

i swear, it's like an epidemic. people get humans like they're puppies or hamsters.

0|0
9|14

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 13

• i don't have... don't worry :-P

1|0
    0|0
  • Well it ain't the developed countries overpopulating the planet.
    HELL , the developed countries are running out of people.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a kid and don't want one

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not, lol

1|0
    0|0
  • It's common but not as common as you think. I have a few friends my age and a few years older with kids and I don't envy that shit at all. I mean it's their choice and nothing against their kids but when you decide to keep a kid, be aware of the consequences and responsibilities. In other words, say goodbye to your twenties.

0|0
    0|0
  • You do realize that everytime somebody diess a child is born and vice versa right?

0|0
    0|0
  • I just checked to see if I was pregnant or going into labor. Thankfully no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Animals get babies all the time and we're sort of animal-like ;p

0|0
    0|0
  • cool story, sis...

0|0
    0|0
  • Most people have nothing to work towards and very boring lifestyles so they breed to have something to work for and something to dedicate their time to.

1|0
    0|0
  • because they are depressed

0|0
    0|0
  • why not we need people its good that we multiple people die ever few mins

0|0
    0|0
    • i think the population of the earth is supposed to reach 9.7 billion by 2050. kinda scary.

• thats fine we have enough food to feed everyone

• Not THAT many.

• Birthrates are down in the US, at a historic low. Perhaps it's just people you know who happen to be having kids?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I was just talking about this earlier today with someone. LOL. I wish I knew. & it's always the people you least expect it to be.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol I've noticed that too

1|0
    0|0
  • It's like the Baby Boom all over again!!

0|0
    0|0
    • right? i don't understand it at all!

• Almost every girl I graduated with is either pregnant or has a kid. and I graduated last year! Don't drink the water!

1|0
    0|0
  • If your around 30 then it makes sense becaus that's typically the time when people start to settle down and have kids

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol! I was wondering about it too. I found some of my childhood friends on FB. We exchanged our numbers. Turns out half of them area married and have children.. They are just 23/24. I'm like oh my god. 😐😐😐

0|0
    0|0
  • That's funny since I'm not crapping a basketball out of my vagina nor am I pregnant. ;D

0|0
    0|0
    • at least you have some sense

• I'm not having a baby...

0|0
    0|0
  • It seems a lot of my friends are! I'm not, nor do I plan to any time soon. Still undecided if I will at all.

0|0
    0|0