Who's more afraid to ask out their crush: girls or guys?

Lots of people say girls because girls don't ask guys out as often but I think it's equal and guys are just as afraid to ask out a girl. But they have to do it because it's more socially acceptable and it's the norm for guys to ask out a girl than the other way around.

• Guys
  • Girls

Most Helpful Guy

• guyzzzzzzzz judgin from wot i seee here ;-)

What Guys Said 12

• Seems like girls cause they never do it.

• I think girls from questions here.

• Guys are or more afraid but girls don't think they are allowed to.

• GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

• Guys do tend to be unrequited more often, so that's why I went with A.

• even steven

• Girls... Observing from this platform.

• Girls shouldn't be afraid because it's a lot easier to get a guy

• Honestly? guys. We have HUGE, GIGNATIC egos, so, if we get shot down, it's really bad. Plus, we're taught that we're supposed to be the ones to do it, so, that puts even more pressure on us

• girls are obviously much more afraid. they're so afraid that they don't do it.

• Girls... but only because of the social stigma. I think it's pretty tough, though. Lol

• Depends on the person, though probably girls a bit more as guys do make the move more often

What Girls Said 3

• I think girls usually are.

• Well i just ask the guy if he likes me, so i can stop wondering, like I just told my guy guy friend i liked him and knowing that he isn't ready for a relationship i still told him anyway, he was happy to know and that i told him, but he isn't just ready, he even said it before i even thought about telling him. But i think some girls are afraid but when it comes to asking out on a date i would be afraid and nervous

• Guys, they feel a little more pressure. Since there are girls that expect them to do every move.

The girls who are nervous are those that feel that they have to do something cuz everything is stalling. Maybe the guy is shy or doesn't know about her feelings