Why did this chick get upset?

i have a girlfriend (bella) for 7 months and i cheated on her with this other girl named jenna. another girl, her name is brittany, heard that i had sex with jenna and she seemed upset. brittany always looks at me in class and she blushes. i saw her give jenna looks and she looked sad. but brittany and my girlfriend bella aren't friends at all. they have never talked so it can't be that she is mad at me for cheating on bella. i think brittany likes me but why would she be upset that i had sex with jenna? brittany knew i had a girlfriend so it wasn't like i was going to dump my girlfriend for her even if i didn't cheat on bella with jenna...

Most Helpful Girl

• She's sad because she found out that you're an asshole.

What Girls Said 4

• Yeah, she def doesn't like you. She probably thinks ur a tool and lost all respect for you. She looks upset with Jenna because she's the bitch that got in the middle of a relationship.

• She's most likely disgusted with you, not interested.

• Britney likes you. She got jealous.

• u sound lovely

What Guys Said 5

• dude... i'd give u some advice... instead of playin 2with many gals... y don't u stay loyal 2 just 1? 8)

otherwise give up this "relationship" game if u just can't follow da rules :-)

• that wasn't what i asked so idc

• Because you cheated. Need I say more?

• Bruh. You don't deserve any of them if you can't be loyal to one. That's really sad, man.

• Next time on "Days of Our Lives"...

• listen too the women lol