Girls, your opinion pls?

What does it mean to u when a guy likes your picture on social media? ... Do you get flattered? Do you get interested in this guy? Or do you just think that he liked ypur picture bc ypu looked good and thats it?

20

Most Helpful Girl

• You see, that really depends on the person. A lot of the "good guys" out there are generally oblivious to the effect of liking another girl's picture, in which they think that merely liking how the picture look would not give that other girl some mixed signals. On the other hand, there are those guys who think the girl is hot, so they'd obviously like the picture for you to know that they like it... This also depends on the nature of the picture too. If it's somewhat "showy" in a way, expect almost all guys to like it. If it's pretty decent, many will simply think you look beautiful in it.

If this guy is someone you barely even know, but liked your picture... It may show that he notices you in some type of way, and he most likely thinks you're attractive.

If this guy is a close friend, or someone you know to an extent, he most likely just thinks you look good in that specific picture..

What Girls Said 19

• Well it could be a little of both. It depends really on a lot of things. As a person, has he shown any interest in you... winks, stares, smiles? Does he always compliment you? How often does he like your photos? 3/3 he's into you.. 1/3 .. maybe he's just being a fb/twitter, hi5 buddy...

• It doesn't really mean anything.

• I get weirded out because I am so unpopular and if a guy who is popular liked my photo I would run around the room going "whaaaaaaaaat" then I would think they liked me.

• Ur allowed to feel flattered. But most times he's just liking it cuz he thinks it look pretty rad. Don't take it too personal. Save yourself the misery and drama and just let it be what it is

• By him thinking it looks cool. would that mean that is his preference of girls?

• Yes it could be

• Idc honestly unless I like him. Then i'm like "omg does he like me? is this a sign he wants to marry me?" lmfao @ girls doing mental gymnastics and shit when a guy likes her photo..

• It doesn't really mean anything. But if he likes other girls' pictures then it's nothing but if it's just yours he could be interested in you. I would say it's about looks

• Its mostly other girls. Im his girlfriend n very rarely does he likes me. But i noticed mostly this one girl he keeps liking her pic.

• Thats what im thinking. Thanks

• You're welcome

• (laughing)
    I never post my pics on social media sites.
    ie: There are already enough of me in cyberspace for work.

• I dont really pay much attention to it, he'd just be another person liking my photo. It would take more to make me think he's interested like trying to talk to me or liking a bunch of pics

• i don't over think about it, i just say thanks, and i think that it is nice of him to be sweet , and to compliment, and nothing more i guess

• I don't really get flattered im just like.. well that's nice

• The last one.

• I literally don't care. I appreciate it , but it doesn't mean much more he liked the picture.

• Because I looked good

• What I think, is that he likes me. But, it could mean maybe he wants you to notice him. He probably wants you to talk to him :)

• Ok thanks

• Would u talk to h[m if he does such

• Yeah I think that he only liked the picture not me

• Could it lead him to liking a girl if he constantly likes one specifuc girls pic

• I guess. Cause usually for me when specific people like my pictures they turned out to like me so..

• He thinks you looked good an that's it if he likes many girls pic. If likes only your pic he might be interested in you

• He liked my picture like all other people.

• I don't get flattered I just think he liked that picture because he liked it

• I always assume he just liked that particular picture.