Anyone else here obsessed with Sparking Water?

3 years ago I decided to quit Soda (including Diet, which by the way is still poison) so I began substittuing with seltzer water and sparking water with natural flavors (no sweetners). Now, I just keep going, love the stuff.

Bought some Lime Perrier today

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes! I am drinking some right now!

• Bro, that's it! I got me some more raspberry natty flavor seltzer water, it's the shit. Why the hell do people poison their bodies with soda when this no-consquences drink exists

• Yeah! I pretty much only drink orange juice, water, or milk, they are the best anyway! San Pellegrino is awesome.

What Girls Said 7

• Not me, but my friend is. It's practically the only type of water he'll drink. I don't really get the appeal lol, I prefer just pain water. '^^

• i like flavored sparkling water... like grapefruit, lemon ginger, pomegranate flavored.

• When I'm feeling fancy I love sparkling water

• dude, Me too! When I go to a nice (i. e. 3 dollar signs on Yelp lol) Italian restaurant I get Perrier and pretend I'm a baller.

• have u tried soda water yet lmao thats the fucking RAW shit

• Are you talking about the little tab you see at fast food restaurants? I get it usually at Chipotle haha, I ask for a water cup and get soda water. Free seltzer water, ballerr!! lol

• it's all interchangeable names, like San Pellegrino brand in my post, Water + CO2. That's it. Without the sugar and acids it's def. different.

Sparking water with "natural flavors" is where it's at though. They add natural flavor, but it's subtle. No sugar, aspartame, no sweetners.

• yeah. I do like the sparkling waters, yeah. My favourite was always tonic water, which is soda water + quinine. Anti-malaria medicine! lmao. But its bitter, so it tastes good. I don't know if its healthy to drink a lot though.

• I love it now but my first time trying it my friend was being funny and it came out my nose.. Ouchie. 😢 sorry if TMI lol

• OUCH! that would set things off on the wrong pace, since it's kind of an Acquired taste lol

• Nah.
    I do like sparkling juice and sparkling cider though.

• It's basically the only thing that's keeping me away from soda right now 😂

What Guys Said 10

• I wouldn't say I'm obsessed with it but it's pretty good and I drink a lot of it. Doesn't taste as good as pop but still much more satisfying than just tap water.

• It tastes terrible. And it's actually the carbonation that affects bone density. So is pretty shitty in my opinion. Try this instead.
    cdn6.bigcommerce.com/.../...1423046291.220.290.jpg

I take it everywhere I go.

• its demonstrably false that carbonation affects bone density. There is no link between carbonated water and calcium absorption.

• I looked into that, all nutritionists point out the myth of carbonation decreasing calcium out of density. It's broscience.

• The production process of carbonized beverages involves saturating CO2 into water using a pressurized system a by product of this reaction us carbonic acid. This has a low pH of 3 to 4. This can affect blood pH offsetting many bodily processes. However if ur just drinking seltzer water the amount could be negligible.

• No not at all. I like regular ice cold water. I stopped drinking soda's years ago and I was very glad I did.

• I dont drink sparkling water, but I completely changed my diet to water, no pop. Its amazing how better my body feels

• Pellegrino... BOOM !!!

• tastes like ass to me rather drink water

• Love San Pellegrino!
    I like the Voss version as well.
    They have to be in glass bottles though or I dislike it.

• tasteless to me

• I can't wrap my head around it. It's fizzy and tasteless so to me it's like drinking a fizzy sensation? o. O
    I'll buy one tomorrow and see if my opinion has changed of it as it's been a few years but I don't think I'll like it much.

• Hate sparkling water!

Have no idea why... I think it's the fact I expect a sugary taste from the carbonation
    hah years of fizzy drink... how you scarred me