What are cute nicknames (cute pet name) you call your boyfriend?

im curious to know if people use anything outof the classic (babe, boo, love etc.) haha share your names or what youd like to be called!

Most Helpful Guy

• In normal, every-day life situations when we're kinda busy or when it's just not particularly romantic, I call my girlfriend sweety. When we are in a playful, fooling-around type of mood, I call her "darling" with a very British accent. I like pretending to be some kind of British 19th-century lord who is trying to pick up this young, pretty lady (also of nobility of course) in a very polite and stiff way (using lots of big words). My girlfriend always finds it very funny ;-). Quite often I also call her "Jakiya", which is a Korean pet name for girlfriends (she is Korean). When I want to initiate sex, I usually call her "gorgeous" as in "hey gorgeous"... that tends to work quite well ;-). When we are in a very sweet and/or romantic type of mood, I have a whole range of pretty weird but cute names for her. One of my favorites is "my little bacon" because I am in love with bacon (and her). I actually said just as a joke in the very beginning of our relationship once and now it stuck with us for the past five years.

What Guys Said 5

• If i had a girlfriend, I'd like to call her baby, sweety, sweetheart, love, and maybe cutie, beautiful, and sexy on occasion.

If i had a girlfriend, I'd like to be called baby, love, honey, and maybe sweety.

• I call her kitty. Plot twist, her name isn't even Kay o:

• I have no girlfriend,

Buy I'd like to be called honey, and may be sweetheart

• I wouldn't know I'm too ugly for females.

• I'd say "hey gorgeous"

• that makes any girl feel beautiful (:

• Thanks gorgeous

What Girls Said 2

• I call him nonny. 💙💚❤💛💜

It's short for nonexistent 😂😂

• I don't have a boyfriend, but if I did I'd call him by his name