• There are 7 continents

Asia
    Europe
    North America
    Australia
    South America
    Africa
    Antartica

Asia being the biggest continent followed by Africa. A continent is a contiuous body of land mass (in most cases) but is generally an agreed upon term but a continent hosts many countries

1|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Continent, of course. Though it does get treated like a single country surprisingly often by a lot of western news sources and whatnot. Like the whole Ebola thing. Everyone was acting like it was Africa in general that was affected, when it was just a couple countries.

1|0
    0|0
  • continent =]

1|1
    0|0
  • It's a continent, I'm pretty sure. But I don't even know how many continents there are and I can't name them either so I don't know

0|1
    0|1
  • This question says a lot about the school system we have doesn't it. By the way Africa is a continent.

0|0
    0|0
  • Continent :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Haha, Continent

1|2
    0|1

What Guys Said 10

• You're kidding me right? I don't know what's worse, the fact that you don't know this at your age, or the fact you took time to ask this question instead of looking it up on Google.

3|2
    0|0
  • Africa is a continent mate.

1|1
    0|0
  • Take a good hard look guys. This is what the American Education System produces lol.

1|5
    0|1
  • Continent.

I think I recall hearing that the term "Africa" is completely Western in origin. In fact, I believe that Africans refer to it as Ethiopia, but I could be wrong on that one.

1|0
    0|0
  • Really? Really? The human race is doomed! ya stupid fuck!

2|3
    1|1
    • I don't know that this is a serious question. It might even be a test, since Africa does tend to be treated as a single country in many western areas.

• Of course it's a continent. South African Republic is a country.

0|0
    0|0
  • continent.

0|1
    0|0
  • Public schooling has failed you..

0|1
    0|0
  • You can't be serious now.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its continent, south africa is country