GAGers, do you use 'Privacy Protector Glasss' in smartphones?

The phone's screen cannot been seen from sides at all, by using privacy glass.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah. I like wide viewing angles and generally am a bit of a 'nerd' when it comes to screens. I only want the best, lol.

• Same here. I only put this on phone that i have to use in public mostly.

But that has advantage too, your SO has to come more closer to you to see what you are doing :p. Good idea?

• Lol yeah dude :P

What Girls Said 6

• very interesting, like tinted windows. no iv never used this nor would i ever as i dont have anything to hide =]

• No, I don't. If something is quite private that I'm looking at then I use my phone in a more private place.

• That's amazing! I didn't even know these existed until now. Great idea! I would be interested if they made one for Windows phones.

• That makes the life easy!.

It's easily available for all branded smartphones.

If not, you can order it online.

• I did put one on my phone but you get in daylight and you can't see a thing.

If you don't want people seeing what's on your phone, don't look at it while they are around...

• That depends on phone display brightness and quality of privacy protector (its sun light glare).

I used inexpensive privacy protector, and i admit that i have to keep brightness a little above normal and it works good. I use it on Galaxy S4.

• I just hate having to squint or use additional battery to see my phone.

• Fair enough :p.

• That would be good.. If you were trying to cheat on your SO? : otherwise no I don't use that. I use a tempered glass screen protector for my iPhone

• Its good for use in public or where you are surrounded by people.

Tampered Glass protectors are awesome. I use privacy + tampered glass (one piece) in the phone i use outside.

• Lol if SO wants to see phone, he can if he wants lol doesn't it help with the sun glare?

• That's true.

I use a cheap quality one, so sunlight glare is a bit problem. Recently ordered a good one, zagg brand.

I have to keep brightness a little above normal to compensate that.

• I don't but now I wanna

What Guys Said 4

• Nope. Right now I have a Tough Jacket Maxx on the phone and the glass screen protectors don't play nice with it.

• That's right, even if you put it, it comes off very quickly within a month.

• That's not a bad idea!
    I'm sooo boring that not even the NSA would want to read my texts.

• No not really.

• No, no need for it.