Everyone hates me? Why?

Everyone hates me my friends treat me like shit around others , my ex crush called me a stalker and that I got him fucked up, and his girlfriend hates me a lot for "stalking" him?

Most Helpful Guy

• Fuck the haters. You care, and that's the last thing you should do in this situation. If they don't like you, well, it's a shame for them, they don't know what they're missing. Just live your life, find some new people. You're just 13, you have so many more people to meet, that you'll feel stupid to care about these people who don't care about you.

What Guys Said 11

• Your friends treats you like shit? Then you need better friends. Your ex calls you a stalker, then cut off whatever connection you have with him and her. Don't worry too much about this things. Focus on your academics and make new friends that treats you better. Plastic friends are never worth being around any how.

• I think you just gave one reason yourself. That guy and his girlfriend "hate" your for stalking him. Not saying that they're right, but it is the reason why they "hate" you. You didn't include any additional info so it's impossible to tell why your friends are rude to you.

• Focus on academics

• I don't hate you.

• You're too young to be dating focus on school and playing with dolls...

• stop caring and stalking and things will change

• Stay in kindagarten you little cutie, don't worry about them meanies,

• I'll be sure to remember that lol no I'm not in kindergarten I'm in middle school

• Not everyone and why do yu feel that way.

• You have just met a FEW people who have low brain function... It's quite normal... They don't know how to be nice to people.. I pity them :(

You are Gorgeous and so nice, Jimena... I bet with my life, there are heaps of people who love you with heart and soul... I am definitely a fan of yours , princess :)

• Why do you suppose that is?

• I got him fucked up, and his girlfriend hates me a lot for "stalking" him

What Girls Said 1