Girls, What Do Boobs Feel Like?

I'm still young and curious and I don't have a girlfriend yet...

20

Most Helpful Girl

• Most of the time they're soft and squishy. They can be really sensitive at times, and on occasion tender, but over all... yeah, soft and squishy.

Squishy, squishy, squishy. I dont know why, but saying squishy for me is oddly fun.

Squishy. 😶😋

What Girls Said 19

• Like two bunches of fat pretty much lol.

• they're just boobs.
    www.bforbel.com/.../boobs.jpg

• They're just two mounds of fat, tissue and skin.. Other than that they are warm and soft to the touch.

• If you have a bit of a belly, hunch over and squeeze the side of your fat and for them bouncing around grab both sides of your stomach and jiggle it up and down.

• Bags of sand

• They're just fat but kinda soft, squishy, hard, mine are tender/sensitive a lot, bouncy, and when I walk fast or run they really bounce and it can hurt and sometimes I'm uncomfortable with them

• Soft and comfy :p

• Soft yet firm

• Annoying and in the way!

• They get in the way.

• Like to water balloons

• They feel like water baloon

• Jelly, fat, skin

• Soft, squishy, heavy, can be painful and sensitive sometimes, annoyinng overall ha.

• Well, I'm not completely sure, but they're soft and squishy lol :)

• Like a bag of sand...

I'm kidding. Just fatty tissue.

• From an owner. Warm and soft

• Depends on if the girls fit. If she is, they feel firm but soft and squishy. They're always warmer than the rest of the body. If she's not fit then they feel more just like fat. Although either way, they feel awesome.

• What do balls feel like?

• Haha well they feel like a soft bag made of skin with two soft things inside them. Hairy balls feel rough.

• That sounds like what boobs feel like, except boobs are just lumps of fat