Girls, how do I make fried eggs in a different way?

To make it more tasty

20

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 19

• Are you frying overeasy? Maybe try sprinkling a little dill on them.

• I dont turn it only crack egg on the oily plate

• Well I prefer poached eggs, probably because I hate frying and also because it is the closest to a hard boiled egg that I can get in a pinch. I love hollandaise sauce, and mix it with dill, which is why I suggested it in the first place. The sauce recipe can be found in any Google search and I usually add a peach vinegar to make it taste a bit sweeter.

• Herbs and spices? Experiment!

• Fry up some veggies like sweet peppers, mushrooms, onions and sprinkle with a little bit of cheese. Otherwise just season with garlic powder or any seasoning that you like to add different flavours.

• Add butter and a splash of heavy cream. Mix it. Add sliced mushrooms, chopped bacon and cheese (do this on the pan).

• Chilli, peppers, fresh peppers, baby spinach. =)

• Crack you egg in a hot pan with your butter, put a put lid ontop of it. And let it cook without flipping it. Pop the yellow part and put the lid back on till it's cooked. Remove from heat and serve with chutney 😻😻😻😻

• Mushroom's, onion's, carrots, pepper, squash some bacon or ham cubes
    Fry all that in a pan add enough butter and some honey, it will give it a sweater taste, then add the egs

• Im gonna vomit do you really eat it?

• O wait no squash I meant a courgette :p it taste's like heaven! Everyone that tasted it loved it ;),

• Put it in a sandwich with cheese (almost like a grilled cheese) but make sure the yolks are still runny so you can pop them, so its like a sauce for the sandwich. It's amazing!! Maybe add some avocado or raw onions to it as well.

• Try to chop potatoes to really small pieces and mix it with the egg, don't forget the smaller you chop the potatoes the better it tastes

• Lol i was making with pat. but never have i tried making them so small

• In confused as to why this question was a girls-only question, nothing is more sexist than this lol...

• Sunny side up!

Or add veggies and such to make omelets

• You can scramble them with cheese, you can add salsa and cheese, you could try making eggs benedict (they are poached), you can add tofu and rice, a million things. It would be a lot easier to just do a google search

• I just use ketchup, grill some onion, and add some seasoning and Walla simple yet delicious.

• mushroom, chopped sausage, onion, a little mayonnaise to make it creamy, and some cheese... WALLA~

• Lol ill try that without mushroom , sausage and onion

• not yet, planning to explore Istanbul next year, can't wait ;)

• You must

• Season them with Mrs. Dash? And why are you only asking the girls?

• Make a sandwich with it and melt cheese on it. My brother ALWAYS does this. haha

• Add garlic salt to them 😋

• Put some cheese and milk and butter. (Hmm so fattening but it tastes like heaven)

• Go out on a really sunny day (perfect beacuse it's nearly summer) crack an egg on the concrete, and listen to it sizzle its way to deliciousness. When done scrape it off the floor, the dog and bird poo is sure to make it "tasty" and the stones will give it that nice crunch. Enjoy! :) (Don't forget to sprinkle salt on the top or it will just taste like unborn chicken and you don't want that... trust me)