Wow I didn't know girls get a lot more messages than guys do online?

This isn't a question actually..
WOW, my friend showed me how many messages she got on Tinder and it was over 500 =_=
She isn't even good looking though...
Ughh I feel most guys are unwanted :/

Most Helpful Girl

• I had an online dating profile for a little over four days. In that time, I was flooded with messages. Most were either just greetings or copy and pasted messages, but I was also asked to be a third wheel, for my hand in marriage from people across the world (usually they were from Pakistan or Cyprus), asked why I have certain dealbreakers and hit on by guys older than my father. I got about 300 messages.

Obviously, I couldn't reply to that many people. I'd ignore the plain greetings and copy pasta, report the creepy ones and maybe respond to the few guys I thought I had something in common with. The ones I decided not to continue messaging often got angry and would call me a slut or a cunt for not being interested in them.

So basically, men are more desperate and tend to believe that any woman lucky enough to have a man interested in her HAS to want to touch his penis. There's no thought for "maybe she doesn't think we'd be a good match." It always goes straight to "That bitch won't let me fuck her! What a fucking slut! That cunt! Doesn't she know my penis is the most important penis in the universe?"

What Girls Said 6

• Guys on tinder just want sex and lower their standards for achieving that. It's not that guys are unwanted, it's more that guys have a higher sex drive.

• Hmmmm I wouldn't know about this...
    But I guess guys are thirstier...

• Spam messages are not real genuine messages...

• It's simply because girls don't like to send messages first.. Whereas guys will, therefore girls have more messages

• I disagree. From what I've seen, men feel entitled to your time.

• It's mostly perverts who want attention then actual guys who are interested

• You're old enough you should know that by now

What Guys Said 2

• Doesn't surprise me here at all.

• How could you not know? Just go to a club, where there are always more guys.