How are called these clothes, and do look indecent to post on fb photos like these?

how are called these clothes, and do look indecent to post on fb photos like these?

• indecent (i bet most votes will be from girls, 'cause i see girls on this site are envious)
  • not indecent

Most Helpful Girl

• They both look nice.
    Also I don't think someone view of clothing should determine whether their jealous or not. Just because someone doesn't like shorter clothing or cleavage doesn't make them jealous. My dad doesn't like when I wear tight clothing but I highly doubt his dream is to be a 19 year old girl

What Guys Said 5

• Very foxy!

• Fox Furries. The worst kind of Furries.

• no problems...

• you need to be naked for pics to be indecent..

• Beautiful photos, although she looks a bit silly sitting on the horse backwards. Lol.
    What your problem?

What Girls Said 10

• They're not indecent, but when you add rude comments it makes people look for reasons to flag you.

• media1.giphy.com/media/MA8BOGCdGy2LC/giphy.gif

Well I do have an appreciation for photography.

Sorry but you come across as a judgmental twat assuming that women will find the photos inappropriate because the women is attractive.

• well i think the clothes look provocative. only reason i find this appealing is for the background tbh. that is breathtaking. no offence.
    there's no envy lmao, it's just nothing i haven't seen before.

• These are very beautiful pictures. The fox one is maybe a bit too much for facebook, but the ones with the horse isn't (especially the first one, the second looks a tad awkward but still ok for facebook).

• If it's like that - for art, then I don't see what really could be indecent.
    If you're just standing there in fishnets and broken heels in an alleyway... kind of weird. Haha

• That looks fine to me, given the context. And I think it's fine to post photos like that on Facebook. One of my fb friends does modeling, and occasionally she puts up similar pictures. No one seems bothered by it.

• It's a costume... not a big deal... she is covered where it matters

• Not indecent at all.

• she's RIDING THE HORSE BACKWARDS
    she's SO FUCKING COOL

OH NOT INDECENT.

• These are gorgeous 😍 No you won't look indecent.