Mosquito bites or poison ivy... which one do you hate more?

Comment below if u like.

• Mosquito bites
  • Poison ivy

Most Helpful Guy

• Mosquitos are the one I dislike the most, of those two.

I can just stay out of the way of poison ivy..
    I don't decide where mosquitos go when I'm
    not looking.. ^.~

What Guys Said 4

• Mosquito bites itch for a little while and don't spread when you scratc them , while position ivy does spread and gets worse the more it's scratched. So it's a no brainer for me. My answer is B

• I've only gotten bit by mosquitos, I've never even seen poison ivy near me.

• Poison ivy. Me and poison ivy have a hate/hate relationship. Mosquitoes can be tolerated

• I'm not sure what poison ivy is and maybe it's bad but mosquito bites are more common. Mosquitoes bite you every day in the summer. I remember there was a time we had hundreds of mosquitoes in the house, through the day most of them stayed on the bathroom ceiling, the ceiling was half black from mosquitoes. We don't get quite as many anymore but it's still bad

What Girls Said 7

• Mosquito bites. I don't have any reaction to poison ivy (I could roll through a field of it and be totally fine), so it doesn't bother me.

• Never have I ever had poison ivy touch me so mosquito bites yo.

• IVY MUST BE WORSE.

• I hate mosquito bites simply because they itch a lot and I have to control myself by not scratching a lot.

• Since I'm pretty much immune to poison ivy Mosquito bites drive me crazy.

• I've never had a problem with poison ivy. So I'll go with mosquitoes.

• Well.. both are annoying. I am.. INSANELY.. sensitive to poison ivy. If I'm close to someone with it or close to the plant I get really rashy, it goes away after a day. But if I come in contact, I break out so bad, and it spreads so bad.. I get very swollen and I ooze a ton.. so I have to wrap myself up in gauze and wear shitty clothes because it leaks through. And it spreads from my face to my feet instantly. Gosh.