Rate my singing ;P?

As I was dared to post a video of me singing : mwhuaha
what do you guys think? haha think I nearly destroyed my mic with my high pitched vioce :P

h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LibWLd48naw
(remove spaces, couldn't upload it otherwise :/)

does anyone know how to mention someone? :P

Most Helpful Guy

• I know plenty of good singers in youtube and in real life, like Elise Estrada for example, so I'd say it's slightly above average. There was some pitch problems on your high notes, but that's usually because of your mic. You have a nice range and tone and your voice is somewhat more unique than the others I have heard. You have a decent voice and keep working on it.

• wauw thanks ;) well I don't really sing anywhere else but in the shower, I was dared by another gager to film me singing so ;) but thanks!

• Is that what it is. Well loved the dared.

What Guys Said 7

• i don't know da song... but not bad... like 7/10

don't 4get 2 return da favor... i'll post similar question 2day yo! 8)

• Could be worse. That Dutch accent though :(

• haha whut? what accent? :P

• Just the way you pronounce words. 'becaas' instead of 'because' for example :P

• your the first person to ever tell me that ;) haha no one has ever said I sang or spoke (noticable) with a dutch accent lol

• It says this video is private

• For not having an instrument to back you up? That's... Amazing.

• I'd say 6/10 as an absolute value, but you have the potential to have 10/10 skills and voice under the right conditions. You rock!

• You're welcome, just told it like it is anyway. Actually, they dare you and you do this... Joke's on them. Find a guitarist/pianist to accompany you and you're golden. by the way you mention someone by typing "@" and their username :)

• oow mucho gracias! thanks :D

• Quite good, I mean, not professionally good but for singing in your room, that's pretty great

• I like it, you're in tune and not flat, decent pitch, not wailing like most people do, good stuff! lol

• it was pretty good until around 0:30

What Girls Said 5

• You have a nice voice

• Lol you are AWESOME!!! 10/10

• @Blue_Brady here it is

You sing well. Its an 8 for me ^^

• 8/10 beautiful voice

• You sing well! I would say 8/10

• auw thanks :) hey do you know how to mention someone? cause this was meant for a question posted on here, but I got no idea how to mention anyone :P

• thanks :)

• You're welcome. :)