Do you have faith in humanity?

So do you

Most Helpful Guy

• No, we are self-destroying beings. Our world goes from bad to worse.

What Guys Said 8

• I don't understand what's going on lately with all this people saying there's no faith in humanity, like if we were worse than 500 years ago.

• Who said that humanity was not bad already back then?

• @notverycreativeguy that was the point of my comment. Back then humanity was way worse and we have managed to improve, and we keep on improving, so if that wasn't enough to prove that we get bettee with time, I don't know what it is.
      So therefore, we should have faith in humanity.

• We are neither better nor worse in my opinion though.
      Different, yes. But that's it.
      Humanity isn't supposed to be good, we are all selfish assholes, we are willing to make others suffer to make ourselves feel better, we are willing to destroy anything that is required for our descendants to live the way we do and so on.

• Yeah some, but mostly hope.

• Not right now, but I hope that technology can solve our current dilemmas.

• Lol in case you didn't notice but technology is partly the problem.

• Belidve me the world was worse before technology. Steven Pinker's work has shown that.

• Phoenix98 then go live in Africa, stop using the internet, stop taking advantage of anti biotics, high yield crops, cars, planes, and everything else that you obviously use in spite of your blatant hypocrisy.

• People who whine about it are usually tossers anyway.

• No. Individually I find people to be intelligent. Collectively I think we're quite a dumb species

• I do have hope for humanity but it will take multiple generations for our issues we currently face to be faced as well as a societal change of epic proportions.

• No, I don't.

• In a world where we give power to the dumbest, and make money for the most evil... no.

What Girls Said 2

• some days more than others i guess.

• Humanity as a whole, and in groups, irritates me. And yet I have faith in every individual I meet. I assume everyone I meet is a relatively good person, I treat them like they're good people, and they usually don't disappoint.