I've recently been experimenting on the spiritual realm and I've been experimenting with a rose quartz crystal. It gave me a dream and I need help?

So I bought the crystals and cleaned them and then programmed then to what I wanted to do. I asked my gardian angel for protection and guidance during the programming with the crystal. If your not familiar of the Rose Quarts crystal. It's a crystal of love and compassion. It helps bring your soul mate. It helps with attraction and many other things to do with love. It can also if you put it under your pillow it will give you dreams if you ask it to and which I did for an experiment and it frikin worked! In my dream I was at concert. And these people where singing and then I was dancing and recording them on my phone. Thing is that I couldn't here any music but I was having a blast? It's like the crystal is showing me but not letting me listen? And then I looked over to my friend and she was dancing and singing too. We had pretty good seats. Front row standing. Then a band came on I loved and one of them pulled me on stage and we sat down on the stage and I can remember the smell of his breath. And it was super bad. But I didn't mind. And then he kissed me. But the thing is I woke up and I can't remember who kissed me. I was between two people but in the dream it was one? It was only a glimpse was the crystal showed me. But the smells and feelings felt real. The feeling was an over whelming feeling of love. And on the concert floor. It smelt like beer and sweat and mixed perfume. On stage it smelt like sweat and calone. Was this a glimpse into the future of my love live the crystal showed me?

Most Helpful Guy

• it is demonic. PLEASE be ware. new age spirituality is demons channeling in disguise. if you get possessed they will have dominion oover you for a life. there are countless testimonines of people that saw first hand the dangers of this "spirituality" and were later saved by Christ, the only true spirituality. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmLWrErh7t8

• I don't see how crystals and anti Christ? All my chakras are open besides my 3rd eye. I see this as anti Christ because you going in to 3rd dimensions to communicate with the dead. My gardian angel shows me what's good and what's bad.

• this whiteness and beauty is only superficial and constructed to take advantageof your innocence. there is a way to get away. i want you to please fall at your knees and say as many times as you can from the bottom of your heat. "Lord Jesus Christ have mercy on me a sinner". and with the FIRST CHANCE. you get got to a priest and tell him your eperiences WITH DETAILS, preferably of the orthodox christianity. (in africa where there is so much black magic, the orthodox priests are able to heal possessed people better than any denomination).

• the spirit will never comply with these tests i gave you to test it with, cause its simple a spawn of darkness in disguise. you've been deceived my child. salvation is ONLY in Christ. please save your innocent little soul. do whats best for you and follow my advice.

What Guys Said 2

• Lol at people who make these nonsense, entirely baseless interpretations of a mineral formation. I mean im guessing you also follow horror scopes, astrology, and alchemy.

The crystal bullshit was all in your head basically.

• Who knows what dreams tell us (or don't tell us). I would suggest taking up meditation, that might give you some insights into your subconcious.

What Girls Said 1

• This is the wrong place to ask these things. I think if you go t a new age forum, they would give you better answers there.