Was Michael Brown, Trayvon Martin, and Freddie Gray real people?

Me and my friends were talking about conspiracies and thought maybe they made these people up for attention.

Most Helpful Girl

• Umm, I would think so. Especially since I've grown up with Michael. I'm pretty sure the others are real people too since I've met Trayvon ' parents and even though I don't know much about Freddie i know that he's real too.

• Are you related to him?

• Can you tell me e about him? Like his life and stuff?

• Well, he used to live with his mother before this all happened. They didn't really get along and his grades weren't too good so she decided to send him to stay with our grandmother so that he could improve. Michael and his mom didn't really have a strong connection. She'd call every now and then but he would always tell my brother about how his family doesn't have his back anymore and all that. Uh, he met Dorian a few years ago I don't remember when. I don't really like him though because he is disrespectful. Most of Michael ' friends are though. The only friend of his I like is Andre because he's my boyfriend. Lml. But, Michael has gotten into his moments with his teachers and friends and all that but I don't know what happened that day but regardless he's still family family and family and he's always had my back since day 1. So, I don't give all the fucks in the world about what anyone has to say about him or my aunt. Point. Blank. Period.

What Guys Said 6

• michael brown r both very common names/surnames... so sure such a person exist :-P

• Anonymous, you have dumb friends. Are your friends real people?

• My friend lived two doors down from trayvon so yeah he's real

• Illuminati *xfiles music plays in background*

• Clearly they were aliens.

• Just a bunch of Thugs and an excuse for riots.

• So a guy going home after buying skittles and Arizona tea is a thug? I hear that, anon.

• He was shot because he was smashing someone's head on the concrete. does someone deserve to be killed for asking what he was doing in the area? Martin didn't have to answer him, he could have also told him to leave him alone, he could have also said that he was visiting. When Martin hit him he assualted him, when he smashed his head on the concrete he made Simmerman fear for his life and was shot as at that point Zimmerman was defending his own life, Martin wasn't, Martin was killing him. A Grand Jury aquited him, independent Federal investigations said the same thing. Martin may have been walking home but he was still a thug. and if a black guy had shot him it would not even have been noticed. It was news because they thought he was white but he was hispanic... Which in this case means he is white because they need him ti be white, but yet they track hispanic seperately for everything else...

• Lol I can't believe these women are defending them! xD The only one even worth defending would be Freddie Gray & that's cuz personally/imo he was the only one who wasn't doing anything wrong. We need to end this senseless war on drugs, it's obviously a big waste of money!

What Girls Said 5

• -_- Are you effing serious.
    Are people so consumed with trying to gain applause for what they think they know that they truly believe the media invented people and made up videos and audio of men getting killed? Wtf some people need to get over themselves and show some fucking respect, courtesy, and consideration for the fact that mothers lost their sons and daughters lost their fathers with those deaths. People who are so desperate to gain applause and recognition for their lame, weak, silly little made-up stories and ideas about REAL LIFE DEATHS are pathetic.

• No, they were real people. Why does everything have to be a conspiracy nowadays?

• Riiiiiiiiiiiiight

• Yes they were real people, who were killed

• Wow that's really sad... Do your friends think the holocaust was a conspiracy too

• These are real people with real lives real family and real friends that miss them !