Should the Bostom bomber be killed?

Beung from Boston and a loving one, 2013 was a bad year, when we were attacked and suffered 3 causality and many wounded. After all these years they are charging the killer to dead, but does he deserve to die if his sentence is to be expected the same. I'm just curious what you guys think?

I'm not saying he should be let to go, or I am sympathizing him, I'm just curious on what u think, I don't think this should go unpunished and it should be met with the proper verdict, they killed a school officer, and maybe other students if they were too, and after a stand off with police they could've killed a couple of police officers as well. If he is put in jail it won't. Stop him from coming again this time hurting more people, and sometimes we must use a lethal option.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't believe in the death penalty, so I wouldn't kill him, but I would send him to jail for life. It's gonna be hell on earth for him, I mean, have you seen him? He's a coward, he would suffer in jail like he has never suffered before. Let him rot in jail.

What Guys Said 13

• There's an old saying," Two wrongs don't make a right ".

Society would have its revenge, but is it the right answer?

I can't say one way or another. How many Christians will raise their hands and say yes, instead of practicing forgiveness, as they so often preach?

This is a moral dilemma that I just do not have the answer for.

• Christians do (or at least should) practice forgiveness but that doesn't mean there aren't consequences to actions

• I don't know. But if I'm him, I'm thinking 72 virgins NOW. . . not the SuperMax Prison in Florence, CO for the next 72 years.

• Yes he should be, terrorism makes you a traitor and that is a high crime. No tolerance, death penalty or straight up execution we've never tolerated terrorists and traitors and I don't see why we should start now.

I'm not always a fan of killing but in this case I make an exception and the punishment should fit the crime. And believe me where he is going is a place far worse then anything we could do to him.

• yup... death penalty is needed 4 scums like him :-)

• I have no problems with him getting the death penalty.

Causing an act of terrorism in our borders... is what the death penalty is made for!

• Yes, as he has no chance of parole. I am not a big supporter of the death penalty in most cases by any means, I think it's unnecessary most of the time. However, the whole point in prison is rehabilitation and with no chance of freedom through parole, it makes no logistical sense to keep them alive.

• I see no problem with capital punishment. He is a mass killer and a terrorist and I don't see why not.

• Hell yes, the Boston Bomber should be executed. He killed and maimed a lot of innocent people who did not deserve it, he should be taken out and get a double tap to the skull.

• Doesn't matter what happens to him, his life is in the shitters regardless.

• I'm generally against the death penalty except for the rare exceptions like this case. There are certain people who have committed such vile crimes they deserve nothing less than death at this point.

• I prefer him to be torchured

• Yes, he should be killed.

• And you people say no excessive punishment. What's worse than death?
    Hey let's square death with death--justice!!
    Cause that makes you better?

• He killed and injured many innocent people in their own city. I would say death is not over the top in the slightest. Its not about being better its about the right punishment for the crime

What Girls Said 7

• I would prefer he be left to rot in jail until everyone forgets about him and no one knows his name so he can die alone rather than becoming a martyr.

• I don't disagree with you but he could be release or broken out at anytime or be release if the penetaritum or jail is closed

• I seriously doubt the government is going to ever let a terrorist go free.

• Yeah they won't if they do the people, won't allow it. Ido t think he would be able to break out either so that's a good thing

• Im. not a fan of the death penalty because I feel like people who commit crimes that are worthy of receiving the death penalty don't care about living or dying either way. I feel like the death penalty is an easy way out for them. I wish they would lock him away in solitary confinement for the rest of his life.

• Death penalty is medieval. It does not fit in a modern world.

• I think terrorism and mass attacks on citizens doesn't belong in this world

• @NovaLS: that doesn't mean you have to descend to their civilisation level.

• I believe so.

• Yup hack him to bits burn him whatever he has to die idc no time for people like him or his kind

• I think so

• My personal view is, that if you take a life then you should also lose your own life. Nothing else would be Justice. Everyone has their own view and regardless of anyone elses opinions , mine will never waiver. I firmly believe in an " eye for an eye"