Women how would you feel if I took you on a first date to Burger King?

I planned all of this so it is logical that I pay for it. What type of drinks and food should I order for you? Another good idea is taking the food on the go that way you can eat BurgerKing and get the girl back at you place to watch some blurays on the big screen.

Now some part of me is thinking maybe Pizza Hut. Pizza, Pepsi and a Bluray movie on my kick ass TV.

Most Helpful Girl

• Very surprised. It's not exactly the classiest date, and to be honest, I would wonder what kind of man thinks a first date at Burger King is a good idea... I wouldn't express any of this, of course. Assuming I like him, I'd go along with it pleasantly, get a chicken sandwich and water, and focus on the point of the date which is to get to know him, have fun, and see if we're compatible. The Burger King choice is not the best first impression lol, but we'd just have to see.

What Girls Said 10

• Honestly I love burger king, chicken fries and cherry coke, I love it.

Seriously though when I go on dates I don't let people pay for me, so I would want to go somewhere decent, where I got could a mixed drink or something like that. Also if the guy just didn't have enough money to go to a nicer place then I would just pay for him, I understand money is tight sometimes and that's ok lol

• Can I be honest? Taking her to Burger King on a first date isn't going to impress her in the slightest. Take her to a sit down restaraunt, they aren't much more expensive than BK tbh. Or cook her something at your house and watch the movies while you eat

• LOL. i think pizza hut is the better option in this case.

• I love burger king more than words can express.

• It's not an issue

• I hate burger king... if you change it to McDicks or Wendy;s sure

• No! Go to Taco Bell! I'd want three enchiladas and a Starburst Strawberry freeze.

• I'd be like hell no kfc or McDonald's girl right here!

• Definitely Pizza Hut. Burger King is a no go for a first date.

• your treat i am in :)

What Guys Said 6

• pizza hut better bro... 8)

• Give her the option of going to KFC or Popeyes. It shows that you care about her opinion, and you can also get some nice chicken legs in your belly

• Why does it matter it should be the quality time spent rather than where.

• lol all these girls are basic and low maintenance. that's hot

• There's very very few women out there that would accept pizza hut or burger king as a suitable first date even though they should because its the thought that counts.

• I have a feeling women say they would but in their head they would be thinking something different about the guy lol

• I guess it's fine... if you're 16.

How about a proper restaurant, or at least a diner?

• It's funny because a meal at burger king is like $8-$10 here and you can go to a sit down restaurant here for like $12-$15 lol

• And you get atmosphere, more privacy, and a decent meal.
      And those burger joints are just tacky.