Guys on the gag are skinny or fatty?

The guys on the gag are skinny or there are fat. No guy is full of muscle, why is not many guy here have muscle but are skinny or fatty? You sit too much infront of computer to gag?

Most Helpful Guy

• Umm you can be the judge #HaveFun i1127.photobucket.com/.../...8a72-0bc91abf829c.jpg k i1127.photobucket.com/.../IMGP1506.jpg k i1127.photobucket.com/.../see5.jpg I feel/look better now than I did in those pics about 1 month ago or whatever LOL

• i am fit too i have same size as you, but give me tips to build lean muscle and get that stubborn fat from chest and underbelly out ( i was obese before so yeah, past mistakes lol)

• Nah, I'll stay your momma but dang my sons going to have the girls hanging off him ;)

• damn genetics.

What Guys Said 19

• i'm skinny yo! 8)

• Yes maybe you not eat and you sit on a gag and forget food so you become skinny. No girl for you.

• what the hell are you talking, maybe because of fast metabolism?

• dudes don't look like movie stars... just like i doubt you have a perfect body with nice tits and a round ass...

• I'm skinny-toned (don't know what better term to use).
    And why are you so mad? Are you an ugly chick who can't get no man? Awww poor you :)

• well I just proved you're hypothesis wrong lol

• I was extremely fat at a point in my life but now i am a fit guy and not made myself small structured or kept too much loose skin like it happens with most people who transform, the only thing left is to loose the stubborn fat and its hello to abs in a few months

• Yes you must keep gym because you will be having muscles don't sit on the gag to much.

• trust me i am more motivated than most people to take care of my health because i have seen the worst i could ever be

• and hey, also visualized the best i can be, so yeah, not a problem for me but still thanks for your concern :)

• I'be been working out I see some progress in myself. I'm not fat and you can see some light abs on me...

• 0|1
  • Everything in between

• Yes maybe you have a big tummy in you like a fatty but a skinny legs like a skinny not good.

• You are a skinny bones like a bones boy.

• cool good for you

• Because I'm not a meathead and have other things to do besides sit in the gym and spend extra money on food to get bigger for you?

• im more on the skinny side. No big deal

• Neither skinny nor f... I mean big.

• Can't blame me for being illegal skinny... if you get what I mean.

• I'm 5'9, 122 lbs. AKA skinny.

• You don't eat because you eat gag and you are skinny now and you look like a bones.

• You're only 13 anyway

• Yeah but I eat more than my parents who are both shorter than me. Yet they both weigh more than me. They have to watch what they eat.. I can eat anything and not gain weight.. the only problem is when I eat "too less"..

• Ha. I have muscles.

• Yes maybe a little muscle because you go to gym but you become a fatty when you stop.

• I used to be fat.. now im a little skinnier with a little bit of muscle.. So what..

Me... www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1485866-what-should-i-be-focusing-on

• lol wtf, and you are some kind of supermodel? don't think so. slim for life bitch. like id ever want to be like the steroid freaks you admire... .

• Are you like a russian model who is just shaming people for not being bulimic? Your terrible English reminds me of those stuck up russian models who are always mad for some reason haha im crazy but not fat

• I'm skinny!!! <3

What Girls Said 14

• Why do you care so much about what guys on GAG look like? 😂 How does it affect your life? This ain't a dating site or smth.

• Yes but I see some skinny and fatty talking on me. They think is dating site the gag and I say no I don't like a skinny or a fatty who eat a lot.

• well, some people do come on the internet with the intention of making fun of others so its alright for them to care

• I'm just right but people say I'm skinny. A lot of GAGers are thin. We're not all obese nerds stuck behind the computer.

c3.staticflickr.com/.../...952198_66d53f7d71_b.jpg

• This one is a fatty he sit too much and not do gym.

• Lol have you seen @mistninja314 lately? Or @ihav2fart? Or @Illusive_Man? Or @Consultant? Should I go on?

• I smell a troll lol

• I can't believe someone would dis on all of my gag hotties! Forget the nony guys I think you're adorable 😇😍😙

• Why is girls who ask question on here so hard to understand? You sit so much in front to gag but ask no question anyone understand.

Let people look how they look and mind your own business, don't you have anything else better to do then judge other people's body types on the internet.

• The GAG... There is no The GAG. That's like when Facebook was caller The Facebook it just sounds so wrong.

And apparently you should pay more attention or go to questions sure there are a lot of skinny or fat guys but there are some muscular guys. But it doesn't matter anyway because GAG isn't a dating site.

• There is a guy full of muscles. It's @illusive_man

• Yes maybe but guy on gag have a little muscle he look like skinny.

• ecdn.funzypics.com/.../...About-Funny-Picture-.jpg
    Let me just write it down really quickly...

• There are all kind of men here, I've seen some muscle fit guys here, and men of all
    Shape in sizes are on this site

• Who cares?

• OMGOOOSH FINALLY SOMEONE WHO AGREES.
    The majority of the guys on here are undeniable disgusting. Not to mention, the sad part is that 50% of them are south Asian scum.

Disgusting good for nothing dirt.

• That one guy Is full of muscle. Too bad I can't remember his username.

• Average I'm not ultra skinny but I'm not fat I'm 125lbs