Girls, how can a guy so ugly get a girl?

I'm ugly so I needed to know a way to overcome if I wasn't so average looking or ugly I would have a girl by now

20

Most Helpful Girl

• You're not ugly. You're just a bit of a fixer upper and you need to find a style that works for you. A short hair cut, a t-shirt, and jeans alone won't do it. Personally I think if you grew your hair out a little more, styled your eye brows, had either no facial hair or had your facial hair cut in a way that brings out your best features (maybe a chin strap or 5 o'clock shadow) you'd be good to go. Also make sure you use products that reduce/get rid of acne, and use moisturizer suited for your skin type.

What Girls Said 19

• Love isn't the appearance to judge. Go out and do what you enjoy, you'll surely find the right person by showing your true colours and personality don't hide behind the shadows. Every girl want to who you are and your friendly sensitive side, show romance and you can go from there. Just keep your words and don't leave her.

• Don't go for the 8-10s, look a little lower, I'm sure you can find a nice girl.

• Nope... It has little to do with looks.
    Of course looks play a role, but I think it's something within you that repels girls...
    or just doesn't attract them.

Work on yourself first. - on your personality and overall positiveness.

• Be social and outgoing. Those guys are hardly ever single no matter how they look

• Have a great personality.

• lose the head gear !

your actually a descent looking guy just be more social and friendly with women and don't just go for sex and dating, be friend females first and this will work better for you.

• Work on that self esteem and develop an interesting personality. If you think your boring then you probably are.

• Maybe it's a lack of confidence rather than your appearance.

• But how can it be my confidence if a girl doesn't approach me or give no attention as if I don't exist

• You probably don't look approachable.

• We'll forgive me for asking too many questions but what exactly do you mean by not looking approachable

• Have a good personality

• Good personality

• It's about personality. What do you do for fun? How do you usually approach girls?

• Your not ugly (of that's what you wanted to hear)

• you're not ugly, just insecure. big difference

• I dont think you're ugly. Kinda cute. Would loose the mustache.

• Who told you that you were ugly? Because its not true.

• Maybe you're an introvert and frankly speaking girls dont notice such guys easily

• Don't worry dude people are usually ugly we live in a world so imperfect you will be just fine

• First stop thinking that you are ugly. It's just attitude that matters the most love yourself only then others will be able to fall in love with you.

• Go approach an ugly looking girl, and get to know her.