When riding in a school bus do you prefer window seat or a seat by the walk way?

I prefer a seat by the walk way. I feel kinda claustrophobic sitting by the window seat plus, you can get out the bus faster.

• I prefer the window seat
  • I prefer the walk way seat

Most Helpful Guy

• i prefer the driver seat, so i can ride to the beach

What Guys Said 8

• 1|1
  • Window. When I get in a vehicle I like instantly zone out looking outside, so I need the window to make that zoning out more pleasurable xD

• I always liked the walkway seat so i could be more involved in conversation- i could talk to the person in the same seat as me, AND the people in the seat across from me.

• Never needed school bus and it's not much common here.. But If I were to seat, by the window. I love looking outside the window and stare at people.

• i was never that child to fight over a seat. So i didn't really matter. But window seat was more comfy.

• I take trains to school, some have a similar layout, I prefer the window. Not sure why, I'm even claustrophobic.

• I take both, bwahaha.

• Always window seat,

What Girls Said 13

• I don't know but my dad always told me to sit in the middle of the bus, by the walk way in case something happens, you know, so I can go out faster in case of an emergency. I've always wanted the window seat and just like you, I'm kind of claustrophobic, so I don't sit by the window eventhough I want to, unless it's my car. But yeah, I prefer the seat by the walk way. :)

• I don't have a ''school bus'', but whenever I'm in a bus/car/tram/train/plane/whatever, I always prefer the window seat, makes me mad if I can't get a window seat. I feel more comfy there.

• I like the window seat!

• I prefer my own seat damn it. Sitting by the window makes me squished but I do like the view. If I sit by the walkway then the people coming on will keep hitting me with their backpacks. Also I'll get pushed out of the seat lol.

• It depends on my mood.

• I prefer the window seat because when I sit in the aisle seat I am more prone to falling out

• The window seat. I prefer to look out of the window and that way no one brushes up against me when they walk around in the bus.

• The window seat so I can look outside.

• I don't ride the bus.

• Windows seat all the way. I don't really know why. It just feels so great! :)

• In the window seat I feel more like the boss

• Seat. I don't want people rubbing against me.

• I love looking out the window but I have really long legs and I like to strech out in the walkway and actually feel comfortable.