When riding in a school bus do you prefer window seat or a seat by the walk way?

When riding in a school bus do you prefer window seat or a seat by the walk way?

I prefer a seat by the walk way. I feel kinda claustrophobic sitting by the window seat plus, you can get out the bus faster.

• I prefer the window seat
    72% (13)64% (7)69% (20)Vote
  • I prefer the walk way seat
    28% (5)36% (4)31% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
13|9

Most Helpful Guy

• i prefer the driver seat, so i can ride to the beach

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• 1|1
    0|0
  • Window. When I get in a vehicle I like instantly zone out looking outside, so I need the window to make that zoning out more pleasurable xD

0|0
    0|0
  • I always liked the walkway seat so i could be more involved in conversation- i could talk to the person in the same seat as me, AND the people in the seat across from me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never needed school bus and it's not much common here.. But If I were to seat, by the window. I love looking outside the window and stare at people.

0|0
    0|0
  • i was never that child to fight over a seat. So i didn't really matter. But window seat was more comfy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I take trains to school, some have a similar layout, I prefer the window. Not sure why, I'm even claustrophobic.

0|0
    0|0
  • I take both, bwahaha.

0|0
    0|0
  • Always window seat,

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• I don't know but my dad always told me to sit in the middle of the bus, by the walk way in case something happens, you know, so I can go out faster in case of an emergency. I've always wanted the window seat and just like you, I'm kind of claustrophobic, so I don't sit by the window eventhough I want to, unless it's my car. But yeah, I prefer the seat by the walk way. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a ''school bus'', but whenever I'm in a bus/car/tram/train/plane/whatever, I always prefer the window seat, makes me mad if I can't get a window seat. I feel more comfy there.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the window seat!

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer my own seat damn it. Sitting by the window makes me squished but I do like the view. If I sit by the walkway then the people coming on will keep hitting me with their backpacks. Also I'll get pushed out of the seat lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on my mood.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer the window seat because when I sit in the aisle seat I am more prone to falling out

0|0
    0|0
  • The window seat. I prefer to look out of the window and that way no one brushes up against me when they walk around in the bus.

0|0
    0|0
  • The window seat so I can look outside.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't ride the bus.

0|0
    0|0
  • Windows seat all the way. I don't really know why. It just feels so great! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • In the window seat I feel more like the boss

0|0
    0|0
  • Seat. I don't want people rubbing against me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love looking out the window but I have really long legs and I like to strech out in the walkway and actually feel comfortable.

0|0
    0|0