Is it cowardly for a guy to walk away from a fight if someone challenges him?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not necessarily. When you're an adult there's this thing called jail -_- then there's this other thing called the law which comes with a record that can prevent you from getting jobs so that you can put a roof over your head and have food in the fridge. So really and truly, not fighting is an act of protecting your future and the lives of your future family. Things can escalate very quickly. Minor fights have turned into someone losing their life and the other person spending the rest of their life with their existence eroding away in a cage. As adults, we should have developed the skills to work out issues with zero violence involved. The only time it's okay to fight is if your life is in danger or you absolutely have no choice. Other than that, fighting is stupid, reckless, and immature. Any female who tells you otherwise probably needs to grow the f*ck up and woman up instead of handling her business the way a 12 year old on WorldStarHipHop would.

It's really just best in life if we all have a no disrespect policy where we don't engage people who don't know how to conduct themselves with respect and courtesy without yelling, name-calling, or acting like a wild animal.

What Girls Said 5

• You don't have to fight. It won't make you look bad. Now if someone tries to attack you, you fight and then find a way to avoid getting back in the tousle.

• No it is just smart

• I don't find it cowardly. Obviously he has more sense than to be fighting with some asshole in the first place.

• Not at all!! I a guy once told me that..."real men don't fight like dogs.. they walk away"

• No its okay don't worry you don't have to fight to attract women

What Guys Said 11

• It depends man, what is the fight over? Who else is involved etc..

Fighting is obviously the last means of trying to solve a problem and can result in serious injury.

I do my best to defuse situations, there's really no need to throw punches.

• No, it's the mature thing to do. A challenge? The fuck is this, 1100? Man fuck that, if you wanna fight, go find someone else, I have no time for that. If you wanna talk, hey, here I am; if you wanna fight, go find someone else.

• not at all... wot if yer opponent was stronger? 8)

• Just random fight? Yeah, just walk away.

Someone talk shit about your mother/loved one/etc? Don't walk away like a pussy and fight.

My point is there a time and place for everything, sometime a fight is needed, sometime it doesn't.

• Some say it takes a bigger man to walk away from a fight.

• Depends, if he was a crackhead, just walk away... but if he is some goon who wants the fataly , knock that player out!!!

• No my friend the smart man does not rush into battle, he simply picks and chooses his battle at the needed or correct time : )

• Attack from behind!

• No I think it takes courage to walk away.

• depends on the type of fight instigated

• No, I don't think so. Real men avoid getting into fights in the first place, unless they're on pay-per-view.

https://youtu.be/XpokjMDGM60