If you were a famous singer, wouldn't you be fucking bored singing the same song 1000 times?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've often wondered this myself. I think after a while it would definitely get boring. But you have to keep in mind, you are doing this for your fans. Even though you may hate singing the same songs over and over again. This may be the first time they are seeing you sing live, and this means everything to them. I would do my best to see this and do my best everytime. Really put my heart in my performance.

And really, it's only 3-6 minutes of your life each time. It will be over before you know it!

What Girls Said 3

• I would shoot myself.

• Not really, it's worth it for the fans.

• Why can't I sing multiple songs.

What Guys Said 9

• yup... i'm borimng of this fuckin song... don't u wanna hear sth else? >:-(

• I always thought that too

• No because it would have to be my passion to be a singer in the first place.

• No but that's why you make new songs anyways

• yes.

why be a foul mouth (typing)?

• Yeah , and their voices on stage really suck

• Yep. That's why you either quit while you got money or make more #1 hits.

• Bored, bored, bored... Oh, what am I getting paid again? Oh, HELL yes, I want to sing this song! Now I'm excited! Papa needs a new pair of shoes!

• I'll sing it a billion times for the amount of money they get paid