Any psychics, reply?

reply if u hav psychic abilities like - predicting something or the hidden.. truth..

no bullshit pls..

0|0
2|8

Most Helpful Guy

• hmmmmm i have drrams bout past-lives... does it count? :-)

0|0
    0|0
    • like what.. tell me..

• Show All
    • i get recurring dreams of being in a plane and its always crashing. i am with different family members in different dreams..

• at times we survive, other times we dont

What Guys Said 7

• I can predict some things with absolute accuracy, like. . . people will continue to ask really bizarre questions on G@G.

2|3
    0|0
  • I call it a fluke: I saw something in a dream and then it happened shortly after, happened when I was 8 and then 19. I've also dreamt about what I gather to be the life of the former me, whoever that was. I am a lucid dreamer and I couldn't control that dream, which was odd.

Other than that, no, I can't read thoughts or predict the future at will, nothing. I am boring :<

0|0
    0|0
  • I land on the ground every time I jump. Does that qualify as having phsyics abilities?

0|1
    0|0
  • I do not have psychic abilities

0|0
    0|0
  • I have had some success in those things.

0|0
    0|0
    • specify

• No... You are anonymous and asking for help. You want specific information involving your life but will not even let me know your screen name. Magic doesn't work that way, it's an exchange of energy a sharing. No not going to help under these conditions.

• i will mssg u.. if u really can help

• It's hogwash girl. Randy's challenge still hasn't been won.

0|0
    0|0
  • There is no such thing as psychic ability. Read this:

www.cracked.com/...ures-by-celebrity-psychics.html

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I can tell when someone's wearing nasty lenses.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't have any psychic ability

0|0
    0|0