GAGers what would you do if you were watching a movie in the movie theatre, and the person sitting next to you touched your genitals during the movie?

Would u scream during the movie?

Or would u rather remain silent, and “settle” things after da movie’s finished? 8)

U don 't know dat person

What Girls Said 9

• I would kick them where it hurts the most!

• Are they my boyfriend or some random person? Boyfriend I'd grab his as a joke, random person I'd punch then call the cops and make a report of sexual assault

• It's highly probable that a friend or a close relative would molest than a complete stranger would. I'll land a punch in his /her crotch and break her /her jaw.

• Wouldn't happen I always make sure I sit in-between friends or my sister/cousins

• Umm do I know the person next to me?

• I'd smack their hand.

• i'd slap him/her lol

• I would freak out and be like wtf are you doing and punch them in the face

• I would leave the place

What Guys Said 4

• Huh, didn't think I'd be able to use this pic twice in a day.
    forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/.../attachment.php

• ewwww, that said i think i would do the same to the woman too, if they looked old like that

• Lol hahahaahhahahaahhahahaahaahahahahahahahahahahah...

If it was a girl, i wouldn't mind. i be like help yourself babe...

If it was a 40 year old dude, i'd get up and say what the fuck, and probably swear at him, then leave the cinema and tell the staff

• Do I know them? Are they a hot girl I am banging or is it like some old guy in a trench coat?

• I would send them to the hospital immediately