What's more of a turnoff, inexperience or insecurity?

What's a bigger turn off if a person is inexperienced, the fact they're inexperienced or if they're inexperienced and insecure about it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Insecurity. Inexperience can be remedied and I like to teach people new things. But I don't want to constantly reassure a guy that I find him attractive.

• I don't really need a girl to reassure that she finds me attractive. If a girl agrees to a date then I already know that but one girl said one I'm one of the worst kissers ever which I think she might just be talking shit because the day after we made out she texted me saying she wanted to make out again which I thought was very direct.

• But then again from what I've come to find out, advertising that you're a virgin is just as much of a turnoff as advertising that you've been around. When I was in college and just started having luck with women, I hooked up with 5 different girls in a month. Not because I was looking to be a player and increase my number but because I was literally getting nothing up until that and took what I could get.

• But I never bragged about getting that amount of women to girls or guys. That's just childish and it doesn't define me just like how being a virgin until that point didn't define me either.

What Girls Said 3

• Insecurity is a HUGE tun off.

• definitely insecurity, big turn off. Inexperience is no problem at all, I rather have someone who has a similar amount of experience as me and this is not so much, so yeah.

• Insecurity for sure! I want a man, not a bitch. lol x

• Lol true and I don't advertise my inexperience nor complain about it. The thing is I can get a lot of dates but they just end up not leading to anything,

What Guys Said 3

• Inexperienced in which regard?

• No relationships and I guess sex. I'm not a virgin but I've only had sex and blowjobs a few times only through one night stands and flings.

• Trust me, those girls are not the ones you want be with anyway, if you're looking for something serious.
      To them, the relationship is about them and their needs. "Me, not us."
      Problem is... they can be quite hard to spot from the get go.

• Yeah it can be hard to spot with those types because they might put on a front at first. Some of those types are hypocrites. They say they should have as much experience as they want without being judged but don't hesitate to judge a guy who's inexperienced. Again I'm not one to go out of my way to find that stuff out but if you're gonna judge someone for being inexperienced then expect them to judge you for being experienced if you sleep around.

• Girls hate insecurity... Some actually like inexperienced. Lol

• Yeah I guess for some people inexperience can cause insecurity. But for me it wasn't necessarily a matter of if the girl I date is more experienced but whether they'll hold me to their standard or write me off as undateable for not being as experienced as them if that makes sense. I guess that's their issue though if it is one for them.

• Yeah exactly the reason why that slut /stud double standard exists is because it's easy for a girl to sleep around and not so much for a guy to. Not that i slut shame but that's just how it is. That being said, i think it's pointless to compare sex partners to others regardless of their experience because it's gonna be different with each person and different people are pleased by different things. I mean I won't go out of my way to find out if a girl has slept around but if she has, she better have been tested and clean.

• Agreed... I rarely ask but if I ask and they lie... Im done.. You can have whores around, I don't care, but own it so I can respect you... I would never volunteer info tho.. Lol

• insecurity. It can drive a female bonkers.