What are some hilarious circumstances in which you have seen someone "rage quit" when playing videogames?

I was trying to find a wiki that had a hilarious take on rage quitting, but I can't find it. :D

And rage quitting for people who don't know are people who exit out of Multiplayer in anger.. for whatever reason.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• My cousin rage quit civ 5 because I built the Sydney opera house before him.

He also used to rage quit games when rain started to fall because his gpu couldn't handle rain lol.

My best mate rage quit eq2 because I gave gloves to my girlfriend instead of him due to my girlfriend being naked from not repairing armour.

• I have a bro who really sucks at halo, so whenever we all have a game night, it's basically a steady stream of f-bombs and several rage quits an hour.
    He's a cool dude, but put a controller in his hands and beat the pants off him, and well...
    We made a whole celebration of the like one time he won a match hahaha

• LOL. Aww. That's sweet of you guys to throw him a party when he won... hahaha. :D

• Not exactly a party, more like screaming, "How did this happen? We better take a picture!"
      And then we drank some Pepsi.
      We're not really cool people haha

• my brother playing fifa online... pure comedy gold. If i had the means to record him and upload it to youtube, i would. I would be a millionare.

• Dominating players in tf2 and then using the taunts after EVERY kill, the rage is palpable.

• when im beating the crap out of them in a fighting game taunting, running in circles and still win and they leave before it can say i won

What Girls Said 3