Online shopping like Amazon ?

have you purchased stuff off of amazon with a credit card and all good, no problems?

it just makes me nervous but i really want stuff :D thanks

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• many times... from my GC here... only once i had some prob... but it's fixed 8)

• Amazon is one of the most secure places to buy things on the internet. I've been buying things for almost 9 years now and never had a problem. Don't worry at all :)

• I've NEVER had a security issue buying from Amazon

• Yes l have never had problems with Amazon
    but i stay away from Ebay they aren't to good :)

• I use my reload able debit card on there with no issues. i put the amount i want on the card and buy simple as that.

• All good amazon is straight and if it ain't they will make it right

• Yes I have, plenty of times, it's fine as long as you use a credible retailer

• yeah I use amazon for lot of my stuff like gym clothes, books couple of gifts too they have no problems, plus you will be compensated and even refunded if anything should happen to the product if it was not your fault : )

• Be careful sometimes the products can be imitations.

• Love it! I use it daily.. Prime is A-FREAKIN-MAZING!
    Do it! 😁😎

• i brought couple of friends off amazon , one turn out to be fake , the other ran away

• It should be fine, unlike your picture

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, I've bought from them many times all good.

• Yea all the time, stuff is so much cheaper on Amazon and it's addicting hahaha but I have had no problems give it a try, perhaps my biggest problem is to stop buying shit off amazon lol