What's the nicest thing you've ever told someone / someone told you?

Most Helpful Guy

• My second wife was born in Germany. When I married her, on the altar, before I kissed her, I said, "Ich liebe dich für immer und ewig mit allen von meinem Herzen und meiner Seele." That means, "I will love you forever with all of my heart and soul."

What Guys Said 6

• During Finals, my Market Research professor would shake hands with students as they finished and walked out, reminding them about the advice he gave with salary negotiations on their job search.

When it came my time to leave, he shook my hand and told me to "go make millions".

• "You smell noyce. "

I wish us men can say that to a woman lol

• why can't you?

• well do you say it?

• Yea. I've told guys they smelt good before. Pretty much everytime I smell something delightful on a person, I tell them.

• i told a gal recently dat she's nice in pigtails 8)

• No one has ever said anything nice to me that I believe isn't just to make me feel better. I tell the big girls I like them big too but regardless of me meaning it they still found no interest after I never cheated. I'll probably just give up trying to be a good boyfriend though. She weighed 250 and tried to always tell me I was a lie. So many girls think guys are all the same but that nice guy isn't who they are looking for. I'm done being nice unless a girl can convince me the mean it.

• U r like a brother to me 😊@bbossdonkeydog said this to me although it broke my heart XD 😜

• I told I'll never forget you ever. Now I can't remember her name lol. D

What Girls Said 2

• well, this 9 year old told me that he thought i was cool. that made me happy. :]

• I am always complimenting people!