Tinder? What is it for? Whats all the hype about?

Okay, Im 15, and i recently heard of something called "Tinder" Im not up to date with a lot of apps and stuff but i heard one girl saying she's so popular on it and how pretty she is : (my cell phone is broken and im waiting for my new one in the mail so i can't check out what it is myself XD) So is it like a beauty app? Can you just explain what it is? Should i try it or no? Thanks :)

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a mobile app based dating website specifically aimed at people looking for casual hookups. Nothing serious. A lot of girls like to make profiles on it just to see how many guys try to hit them up because it boosts their self esteem.

What Guys Said 9

• It's app designed for hooking up and one nights stands really (sex).
    So yeah it's not for you as your are 15.

• Tinder is for sex. Do the world a service and wait until you're legal before you try it. Otherwise, guys swiping right on your pic might not know that he's being profiled as a pedophile by the NSA.

• It's a casual hooking up app.

• It's an app for people who want to meet other people in there area. It's mainly college kids that have them and is used a lot for hooking up. Not something a 15 year old should download

• I know. I just downloaded it too and I saw my ex girlfriend. I right swiped.

• You don't want to get on Tinder as a 15 year old.

• Its basically a hook up site

• It's a hookup app.

• Tinder is an application used by the thirsty to find something to fuck.

What Girls Said 6