Should women be paid the same as men?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• Of course we should.

• Is there a reason why we shouldn't be paid the same for the same work? I can't think of one.

• For the same exact job, yes

• With the same skill, qualifications, quality of service provided yes I believe both should be paid the same. But sadly, in some places there are still unequal pay for equal work.

• Yes. Why would there be a reason not to?

• Yes, why shouldn't they?

• Of course! I'd like to see a good reason why we shouldn't!

• If a woman does the same job as a man she should be payed the same wage. Why shouldn't she?

• Yes they should.

• Honestlyyy.. more power to you boo if you can make more than a man, but I personally prefer men who make more than me. Just being honest

• That's... not the question.

He wants to know if you're a manager at BK and he's a manager at BK and you were both hired on Friday and have the same credentials if you think you should be paid the same as him for doing the same job.

• Yeah... still no. It's hotter if guys make more. Just sayin! <3

What Guys Said 10

• Yes I think so

• Hells yes!!!

I mean why not they work hard, they do their jobs just like men do or even better.

• Yes, if they do the same job as a man to the same ability as him, absolutely, however if it's a manual labor job, like construction and all the woman does is ride a machine or stand holding a flag, maybe not so much. Que the feminine hate.

• What I meant was more like what 2014raser said, if they do the same job to the same ability then yes they should be paid the same.

• If they're working the same hours and accomplishing the same work, then of course they should be. I have my doubts about specific jobs where being a specific sex would be worth more.

• Republicans are blocking the Equal Pay Act. Why do we vote for them?

• Sure.

And women can hold their own doors, pay for their own meals, be responsible if they mess up and get pregnant, and stop voting for more welfare.

• Your monicker says RationalMale but you fail to display that characteristic in this answer.

• People should be paid according to how well they do.

Regardless of gender.

• lmao they are if doing the same job

• Should women be paid the same as men

• Having observed their output in the workplace, if it was about getting paid on merit and not blind equality; probably not.