What's your favorite month?

I like May because of spring.

Most Helpful Guy

• November. Love is different on November lol

• Indeed friend, it is. When the coldness has yet to settle in but once again stirs from its long slumber of solitude and quiet. When the leaves wear their rich and brilliant red and gold glorifying the peace and bliss to come. When your loved one cuddles against your warm breast knowing that you'll always be there as your footsteps leave a chorus of leaves who spin a tale of their glory days. Indeed, November is a good month.

What Girls Said 6

• I like December.

• ah yes, the snowy white landscape, calming silence, hot chocolate, and the crackling of a warm fire. December is a good month.

• Yup ^_^ <3

• November. I prefer fall. Cold enough to wear a sweater, but not too cold to the point you resent things.

• I like June, it's when my birthday is, it's summer, you can hang with friends, and school is out.

• May of course!!

• Ah May, when life is at its peak of beauty and the birds chirp once again to the rising of the sun; tis a good month indeed.

• hah yes, but mainly because of my birthday ahah

• November. i love it when the leaves change color and there's a possibility of snow

• January!! The best!

• The beginnings of a new year? The smell of adventure crisp in the air? A just comeback from the cold and harshness of the winter solstice!

• Yes, Yes and YES TO ALL!!!

What Guys Said 4

• June. Good weather and historically its been pretty lucky

• July Merica

• LED grow lights have made seasons almost irrelevant.

• Ah, but electricity is such a charlatan when he stands by the glory and love of his father Sun.

• I've always liked December because its winter and Christmas