If you were immortal, how would you spend the next 100 years?

Here are the rules:

1.) Only you are immortal. Nobody else is.
2.) You start with a normal, middle class income/asset/lifestyle.
3.) Your body stops it's aging process at age 35.
4.) There's no weird, vampire blood sucking thing you need to do to maintain your immortality.
5.) There's no other super powers either.

Most Helpful Girl

• Fuck, a lot lol

• Thank you :) lol god I forgot I answered with that, now i'm embarrassed.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hehe, I love your question. There is a not-so-well-known movie about exactly this topic. It's called "The man from earth". The movie is about a guy (he too is around 35 years old) who holds a goodbye party for all his close friends because he is moving out of town. He himself and all his best friends are college professors for different subjects. One of them is a palaeontologist, one is archeologist, one is a biologist etc.. As the party goes on and they have good discussions, the main character finally tells them in a very subtle way that, well, he is immortal. He doesn't know why, it's just the way it is. He was born as a cavemen roughly 10,000 years ago and simply never died. Throughout the millenias, he experienced many things, had countless wives and girlfriends and best friends, and learned pretty much everything he can learn. In fact, he possess about 10 PhD's for a variety of subjects. I think this is also what I would want to do. Because I love learning new things and I can be a little nerdy, I would want to become proficient in every subject that interests me - be it languages, law or astro physics. One of the things I am personally most interested in however, is history (I also study it at university). As a soon-to-be historian, recording current affairs and creating historical sources for later ages is of course very important to me. And who else would be better fitted to do this than an immortal person? Every contemporary historian would jump and dance of joy if he could interview an eye witness of, say, the French revolution or medieval Germany or Jesus of Nazareth for that matter. And I'm sure people in later ages will also feel that way about us and the time we live in. And one more thing I would do is putting a little bit of money into a bank account and let the system of interest work for me :-). But being immortal could also be extremely tough, sad and exhausting in some situations I think.

What Girls Said 8

• Workout hard core for the next 14 years so I can be ripped when I hit 35 and stay that way.

I'd just travel everywhere and spend however long I wanted to in all the places.

• I'd see if sharing my blood would make those I care about immortal just so we can scare the world saying we're gods.

• Digging up fossils, learning about languages and the human brain.

• become a princess

• I'd be hurt to lose the people I love. I wouldn't want to be immortal.

• That's a blessing and a curse. I don't know.

• Revolutionize Science.

• Id try to take over the world

What Guys Said 3

• If get in shape, finish school, dedicate my time to my hobbies and work and try and find someone to start a family with, those are the same goals I have now as a mortal, I'm just the tiniest bit boring, lol.

• I would travel the world

• Acquire resources.