Who's better Michael Jackson or Beyoncé?

Who's better Michael Jackson or Beyoncé? Who's more inspirational, influential, successful, better dancer, singer, etc? In general who's better?

• Michael Jackson
    74% (14)83% (19)79% (33)Vote
  • Beyoncé
    26% (5)17% (4)21% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
11|8

Most Helpful Girl

• Michael jackson. All the way. There will never be anyone like him. EVER.

2|0
    0|0
    • Exactly!🙌🏼 He was just on another level no one could ever move the music world the way he did, ever💯

• No one compares to Michael.

What Guys Said 8

• Michael Jackson is the king of pop. The best dancer ever. Check his history to know about how influential he was and see, he's still talked about even after he's dead.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...0aa2bafbef.jpg
    www.polyvore.com/.../img-thing
    images4.fanpop.com/.../...nts-15075779-561-600.jpg

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh I have lol I'm a fan of his... The only reason why I'm asking this question is cause I see a lot of people comparing them but I am with you... Nobody could ever be better than Michael Jackson, he's just on another level

• Hell yeah. He's cool 😎

• Michael Jackson, without a doubt.

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't you think you're comparing apples-to-oranges?

2|0
    0|0
    • I'm only asking this because there are always people comparing them but I know Michael is by far wayyyy better than beyonce in all aspects...

• Lol really? dang, ya there's no comparison. Michael Jackson is all-time.

• By far better dancer was Michael Jackson in his prime.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know which one Beyonce is because all singers nowadays are pretty similar to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Isaac Brock for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • Michael Jackson tried to expose the Illuminati but Beyonce joined it. So obviously Michael Jackson was better.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Hard to say, I'd say Beyoncé is pretty influential right now, but mj could have been just as influential in his day. I think it's different times though so they are influential in different ways

0|0
    0|0
    • MJ was a lot more influential than Beyoncé. Michael basically influenced more than half of the music industry. I mean even Beyoncé was influenced by him along with Katy perry, lady Gaga, Justin bieber, Justin timberlake, etc. & those are just a few of today's artists who got influenced by him there's a hell of a lot more

• Yeah I agree. I think I was thinking in terms of popularity and not how influential they are

• Ohh yeah like terms in popularity now? Cause then yeah I get it

• Michael is still the king of pop

1|0
    0|0
  • is this a joke? THE michael jackson? please delete this topic, it's embarrassing. She doesn't belong in the same breath as him

1|0
    1|0
  • I never really liked MJ, just some songs of him and that would be glee covers. Beyonce has some pretty catchy songs and I almost cried when I first saw 'Pretty hurts' videoclip.

0|0
    0|0
  • Michael Jackson, hands down. That man is a legend.

1|0
    0|0
  • MJ

for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely Michael Jackson. RIP.

1|0
    0|0
  • beyoncee bc she is sasha fierce

0|0
    0|0
    • Only cause of her alter ego... Okay

• Better singer/dancer/entertainer, Michael Jackson; in relation to anything I wouldn't know because I don't know either of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • honestly, beyonce is wayyy to old to be doing the stuff she's doing rn. like i think its just disgusting.

0|0
    0|0