Who's better Michael Jackson or Beyoncé?

Who's better Michael Jackson or Beyoncé? Who's more inspirational, influential, successful, better dancer, singer, etc? In general who's better?

• Michael Jackson
    Vote A
  • Beyoncé
    Vote B
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
11|8

Most Helpful Girl

• Michael jackson. All the way. There will never be anyone like him. EVER.

2|0
    0|0
    • Exactly!🙌🏼 He was just on another level no one could ever move the music world the way he did, ever💯

• No one compares to Michael.

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 8

What Girls Said 10

• Hard to say, I'd say Beyoncé is pretty influential right now, but mj could have been just as influential in his day. I think it's different times though so they are influential in different ways

0|0
    0|0
    • MJ was a lot more influential than Beyoncé. Michael basically influenced more than half of the music industry. I mean even Beyoncé was influenced by him along with Katy perry, lady Gaga, Justin bieber, Justin timberlake, etc. & those are just a few of today's artists who got influenced by him there's a hell of a lot more

• Yeah I agree. I think I was thinking in terms of popularity and not how influential they are

• Ohh yeah like terms in popularity now? Cause then yeah I get it

• Michael is still the king of pop

1|0
    0|0
  • is this a joke? THE michael jackson? please delete this topic, it's embarrassing. She doesn't belong in the same breath as him

1|0
    1|0
  • I never really liked MJ, just some songs of him and that would be glee covers. Beyonce has some pretty catchy songs and I almost cried when I first saw 'Pretty hurts' videoclip.

0|0
    0|0
  • Michael Jackson, hands down. That man is a legend.

1|0
    0|0
  • MJ

for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely Michael Jackson. RIP.

1|0
    0|0
  • beyoncee bc she is sasha fierce

0|0
    0|0
    • Only cause of her alter ego... Okay

• Better singer/dancer/entertainer, Michael Jackson; in relation to anything I wouldn't know because I don't know either of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • honestly, beyonce is wayyy to old to be doing the stuff she's doing rn. like i think its just disgusting.

0|0
    0|0