You like iPhone's Autocorrect? My iPhone is bringing unimaginable things in my life?

So I have a iPhone 5 of 3 years fully functional but I hate it's Autocorrect feature. I text my girlfriend 'lets go Paris' and it changed to 'Lets go porn'!!! Then she was mad at me like *****. This morning I texted someone 'Good Morning' and it changed it to 'Grain Miracle', I was like ***. Few weeks ago I texted my friend 'Where is my marks sheet and book' and it changed to 'Where I'd my shit & booms'!!! This ever happens to you? You hate iPhone's Autocorrect? Are there any tragedies happens to your life with autocorrect? There are tragedies happening in my life with this.

Most Helpful Girl

• I do not like it lol.

What Girls Said 3

• I hate it to. "I wanna say f--k not duck, where the hell do ducks come up in my argument Siri? Nowhere at all get your life. Have me lookin laxidasical out here."

• My iPhone was fine- but I smashed it last week. I have a Samsung now. I've never hated autocorrect more. It even corrects the word "autocorrect".

• Hmmm... My iPhone doesn't correct the word "autocorrect", it changes into auto cucumber!

• Mine changes it to "autocorrelation" :/

I just don't see myself using that in a sentence, tbh.

• this never happens to me and you can turn it off

• My iPhone has no option to turn it off.

What Guys Said 2

• I hatttteeeeeeee autocorrect. Never liked it and never will. I am guessing you can turn the autocorrect feature off though. However, I have typed "misscoffeehead" into my iphone so many times now my iPhone has learnt your name @misscoffeehead. :P

• ummm why not just turn it off like most people?