Should I be afraid if a guy say this to me?

"Im gonna rip you up when I see you"

14

Most Helpful Guy

• If you two like each other, he wants to shag you. If you hate each other... get a restraining order.

What Guys Said 13

• It depends. If it's a sexual thing and you feel sexually for him as well, that's a very good thing. If it's a random guy or someone you aren't that comfortable with, you should be very afraid and get help.

• Depends on how you speak to each other... Context is critical in forming an opinion about that statement.

• Yes, what was he referring to? Did he mean hurt you or is it a sexual term? Any time someone is threatening, take it seriously.

• With no context impossible to say.

• Yes. Normal people don't say stuff like that.

• yeah depends on the context and how you know the guy, if he's your friend then probably he wanted to say it on a lighter vein.

• Yeah he's probably a cannibal or serial killer

• Rip or rape?

• rip = rip in peace

• depends on how he said it

• yea yo should he is going to rape u

• Sounds like he wants to bone. You should be careful. Might not mean that but it sounds like it could.

• lol, I would hope you'd be excited. I heard women get off easier when it's rough