It hurts my male ego when a girl is taller than me lol, is that weird?

So i am a guy of average height, so yeah there are quite a few times there are taller girls and when i see them, it crushes me inside

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a little weird to care that much to tell you the truth.

What Girls Said 4

• Why? Who cares?
    How tall are you?

• Who gives a shit. You're average height so you can't be that short.

• 179 cm

• There are some guys that would be jealous of that height. I'm around 5'9" myself.

• Ok u are tall but u dont hurt my ego he he

• I'm a tall girl and it annoys me when slme of you shorter guts are like this and some even openly say it to me how my height is making them insecure.
    Super annoying. at least if you feel this way, don't say it or let it show because your insecurities shouldn't be our problem. It almost feels like blaming when some guy says it.

• No, not weird. I'm 5'2 and I feel really uncomfortable around men who are shorter than me

• shorter than 5'2'' is rather rare lol, but i do know a couple of guys

What Guys Said 4

• It's rare to find a woman taller than me, at least in this country. But when I do meat one, I just want to hug her and tell her how attractive she is. Tall women are self conscious about their height.

• I can relate bro I can relate.

• Yes it is weird amazon women are hot

• I m 5.6 inches but happy n confident.

• yet u say this anonymously