Girls, What's the best product for curly hair. ?

I have 3a hair it's wavy. What product would work best. I'm black by the way.

12

Most Helpful Girl

• Shea moisture has a whole line of good products!

www.google.com/

• I've used Shea moisture. It was ok but I don't like their shampoos and conditioners.

• Alright, glad you found your product.😊

• Thanks for mho 😊

What Girls Said 11

• i have 3a hair too!! i use the shampoo Garnier ultra doux with shea butter and avocado oil and i have hair mask ( either coconut hair mask or alcohol free beer mask) and i use a shirt instead of a towel to remove excess water after i washed my hair (this avoids frizzy hair)

• You just have to play around with different products until you find something you like. Hair stylists are good resources too; if you know any, they can make some suggestions for you.

• I like shae moisture

• Shea moisture dried my hair out.

• i have wavy hair to i love that my hair has a lot of texture. Personally, i think that Moroccan oil is great and so is Shea butter i like to put the Shea butter in my hands and use it to scrunch up my hair.

• That's what everyone is saying.

• Water lolz

• It's gonna become dry.

• moroccan oil is your new best friend.

Google it, it's airless expensive but I have a bottle and it's lasted me years. I have curly hair too.

• i dont know, cuz i have frizzy curled hair and i want them to be stright, but not frizzy...
    i want to try john frieda "bye bye frizz"

• Whys you answer lol. ?

• all curl hair is frizzy

• Um no. You should learn the difference between the two. Not everyone has frizzy hair. My hair definitely isn't frizzy at all.

• I have curly hair, but how are you determining what kind it is? 3a?

• Moroccan oil curl defining cream works great!!

• I have pretty similar hair, and I love mixed chicks shampoo and leave In hair cream. It smells great and helps maintain my hair without a lot of breakage. I also do oil treatments and a whole nighttime routine, but I love that product for washing.

• mine's pretty close to your hairstyle, it think, though my curls are less orderly and some are bigger some smaller. I usually just use muse right after taking a shower. and i put conditioner twice (if that's normal)

• Hmmm do they sell that at ulta