Can't sleep gagers ! whatsup? What did you do today?

Just got back from a party i can't sleep
now too much soda lol what are you guys up
to? How was your day?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I just newly arrived from my month and a half vacation. I woke up earlier than my auntie told me (in fact earlier than her), and when we arrived in the terminal we had to wait for 3 hours for the bus, and after that I just stared at the forests, roads, and buildings while everyone slept (except the driver). I was wide awake there and couldn't get a wink of sleep, and when we arrived home, I greeted my mom a happy birthday, and then she said we'd go out to eat. I said no because I was tired, but she forced me. I just ate BBQ and drank Iced Tea. I wanted green tea, but she didn't allow me 'cause she thought I couldn't handle it. After that the others went home but me and my mom. We walked to a cake store to buy some cake, and then bought some bread. After that we got home, I kicked off my shoes, sat down in the bed, turned on the laptop, and searched in the internet for stuff. :-/

• Sounds like a long tiring day. Tomorrow will be better dont worry its just another day haha by the way the green tea part was funny :D

• Go to sleep dude ! Or tommorrow your going to have another long crappy day cause you'll b tired :/

• Can't sleep. It's always hard for me to sleep. In fact I don't even feel tired, I'm just plain lazy. :-/

What Guys Said 6

• I watched the horse race... American Pharoah wins again, takes Preakness

• Nice lol wish i knew who they actually were 'cx

• Thank you. Well you have to watch on tv to keep up with it, Its big news all over the USA. he's going for the triple crown in 3 weeks in NY there has not been a triple crown winner since 1978

• Worked, eat and slept haha. How was the party?

• Haha sounds like a routine.. And it was good had fun with my friends family !

• I pedaled 20 miles, drank two beers, a Gatorade, soda, a Popsicle and ate like there was no tomorrow.

• Hahahaha woooah i gotta eat with you then im mentally fat too

• Omg i do that to ! People say im weird as fuck haha Do you get a lot of people telling you your odd too 😄

• ... "Weird", I'm " weird " people say. Overall, not just when I'm working out.

• "sure soda" ;p me trying to make the world a better place

• It was soda ! I sware haha ! And hows that working out for you?

• good don't drink its a terrible habit and a waste of money and time and it will leave you feeling like shit! and its going good

• Nice what abut yu finished something intresting.

• Not to bad, just in the middle of the bush playing silly buggers 😝

What Girls Said 5

• did my yoga
    have my skirt altered
    now going home and do my hair

• I'm eating ice cream cake! :D

• Too much tired, enjoying a lazy afternoon.

• Heey!
    I am watching an action movie at the moment :)
    How was the paaarty?

• Ahh cool wish i had my tv right now -.- lol what movie? And it was cool it was fun just with my girly friends :)

• I am watching Parker with Jason Statham :))
      sounds nice!!

• I worked.. and the weather is so damn terrible right now (I am in Canada) that I can't drive him (I live 40 minutes from where I work) so now I'm sitting in Tim Hortons all night. Yay me. -_- I work tomorrow as well..