Have I just messed it up, look at the convosation on the picture?

Okay So below this text you can see a picture of the last thing We said to eachother this morning, i'm the blue he's the white. I really like him and I really want to go out with him, he said he is thinking about it. Which obviously means he doesn't have an proper intrest in me otherwise he would of said yes straight away. So after 1 day he is still thinking so I stupidly put this text. Have I messed everything up and what does it mean by him just putting "right"?
Have i just messed it up, look at the convosation on the picture?

• He so likes you!
  • I'm not sure
  • He doesn't like you, you've messed it up

What Guys Said 1

• You haven't messed up anything. He's just not that into you.

• I'm the one in the blue it probably sounded like i'm not into him.

• I would concur. However, you were already dead in the water when he said he would think about it. If he likes you, what's to think about?

• He might be scared that it would go around the school and he would get taking the pisss out of because i'm not the most popular person aha

What Girls Said 1

• He probably don't wanna hurt you by saying no and he don't want to lose you as friend either.

• We were never really proper close friends. I have only spoken to him once. ahahaha.