I feel like I'm bothering her. Should I leave her alone?

I really like this girl but when I message her I just feel like I'm bothering her and she doesn't want to speak to me. When I ask her "did you have a good day?" She just replies with "ye ty" and very occasionally how mine was.

She knows I like her so maybe she's trying to avoid me? I haven't been horrible or anything so why does she not make effort in talking? All I'm doing is trying to be nice.

Sometimes she even sees the message the next day and doesn't bother replying so she just leaves it

should i just leave her alone? I don't want to be a pest who looks desperate to talk to her.

Most Helpful Girl

• if she is showing signs that she is not interested, its best you move on. I've experienced this before and i know its hurts. He literally avoided me whenever he sees me walking towards him. Whenever I'm talking to him, he would give cold replies and walk away quickly, pretend to talk to someone else or on his phone. It's best you move on because after I moved on, he came crawling back telling me that he have a crush on me and he regret everything he did.

So find someone that deserves your attention. Do not waste your time trying to get that person's attention when she's showing signs that she didn't care.

i believe in you

What Girls Said 6

• Yeah, sounds like she's not interested.

• Yeah give her some space :)

• I'd give her some space. If she wants to talk, let her come to you.

• Sometimes girl try "hard-to-get" techniques or she might not be interested too.

• Yes, leave her alone.

• She is not that into you. Find someone else instead.

What Guys Said 5

• Don't push her anymore, let her come to you now, and maybe look at other options too

• I could never consistently message a girl unless she showed the same or more interest in whatever conversation we were having. Leave her alone.

• Leave her alone for a long while... Wait till she texts you.

• dude first thing do you have other female friends? well hangout with them and try to flirting with them ok to get that one girl jealous she might or might not get jealous she might relize that she missed out ok

• dude ! , she isn't the only girl around, they are plenty if you keep looking