Do you believe that there is a doppelganger of you, but the opposite sex?

im pretty sure i do and oddly enough we met on here

• yeah I've seen mine/know of mine
  • no thats not possible
for those that dont know what a doppelganger is here's the definition
an apparition or double of a living person.

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you believe that there is a doppelganger of you, but the opposite sex?
    I don't believe there is but it'd be really cool for me to meet a really hot guy completely compatible with me and that genuinely isn't your seemingly typical bitter resentful misogynistic American male.

What Girls Said 10

• I'm pretty sure they exists. After all, I do believe it was once mentioned or said (by who I have no idea) that there is a doppelgänger of yourself in your lifetime, so the opposite sex doppelgänger probably exists too!

To be honest I think I already meet mine. He was the same race as me, had the same hair type/color, was the same height, wore glasses and even had the same interests as me (not all but a good majority). It was trippy at first but pretty cool too!

• eh i dunno. possibly.

• How can they be my doppelganger if they aren't a girl? It means your copy or double. I don't look like a dude.

I have seen my own female doppelganger, it was so creepy, we made eye contact as I drove past her, someone even approached her thinking she was me. Weird stuff!

• Personality-wise my new boyfriend is

• I'm sure there is one! Probably in theatre too! :)

• Everybody has at least one unique thing about them that sets them different from everybody else. Even if it's one small thing like the way they eat their cereal. As you may already know even twins don't don everything the exact same way or look exactly the same

• Yeah definitely! There's guys I've looked like before lol
    Out of curiosity, does anyone know of one for me? :P

• No I have not seen the male version of myself, looks or personality-wise, this also applies to girls.

• i guess not but it will be fun to know him it there is one

• What is that?

• someone who is pratically you but in a different body. so they may look like you or do exactly the same as you do

• Oh, oh k. Maybe 😄

What Guys Said 5

• Was actually amazing. I always thought the odds were that you would find someone that is similar to you in the world from the opposite gender, but I never found one. Then a month ago.,, I met a girl who is so much like me it actually is spooky. Like we both gym, both have body issues, both met at a bdsm party, then she admits a few personal things that I do as well. It was crazy.

• Actually I know for a fact I have several strangely they are always dating friends of people I know, so far there are 4 of them that I know of and each time people swear they look just like me.

• LOL oops I didn't see that opposite sex part, all of my doppelgangers are male.

• And they are that close in reach to you?
      Well not only you have 4 people to be mistaken for you to let them take the blame, but also 4x of the chances that people might leave you for another person.

• O they are all in the same town and no I'm not worried, there is at the end of the day only one me they may have my face but not my manners or personality.

• Nope. I am one unique son of a bitc%

• The universe is infinite as far as we know, so more than likely you'll run into yourself some day!

• My twin sister