Can u tell looking at a guy's face what his body type is?

I have generally noticed most ectomorphs tend to have a triangular jawline, mesomorphs have a squarish one and endomorphs on the circular side, i have not read anything like this before, totally my thought but would u agree?

Most Helpful Girl

• No you can't.

What Girls Said 4

• Yeah, cuuuuute

• No, there's no way of knowing. The only thing you could probably tell is that if he has a very fat face, you could probably safely bet that his body is too.

• No I wouldn't. Those types are very generalized and vague.

• Yes. Face is the mirror of your lifestyle.

• lol body structure doesn;t have to do with lifestyle, i mean how it looks is one thing, but how its structured is another, like you would see guys who never workout and still appear big because of a big ribcage and then there are men with abs, well defined muscles and all but still appear normal,

• Well if you've a well built body only then your face will look sculpted. For instance, we don't expect a chubby face with hot body because if one workouts it will appear not only on the body but also on the face.

What Guys Said 4

• Interesting.

• you are meso aren't you?

• ok, i get it, my comment may have sounded like i was saying it mockingly lol, but no, i meant it, all the best

• No worries, simply miscommunication.

• What is an endomorph what am I?

• endomorph is someone who puts on fat easily and is generally a big structured guy, like gerard butler would be an example of endomorph, looking at your face i am thinking between ecto and meso but ecto more dominant, so u must have a smaller structure but u put on fat, am i somewhat correct? i think this is because you got a triangular jaw lol, its just some shit i thought myself and i observed generally turns out true

• I've seen that guy in the bollywood movie bang bang cool!

• wow, i haven't seen that movie yet lol, he isn't in his prime days anymore like he once has

• Strong username OP.

• Sometimes.. Even though I am a guy. You sort of can with girls