Do you think it would hurt more being punched if you were a midget?

I think it probably would, since the fist hitting you is proportionately larger compared to getting punched at a normal hieght. Do you think it would hurt more for a midget to get punched than a regular person?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 2

• Not really? That's like saying a punch to my leg will hurt less than a punch to my arm.

• Yeah, I think so for the same reason.

What Guys Said 4

• Nope but I think it would hurt worse being punched by a midget seeing how the groin is really the only viable target to hit.

• Do you want to fist fight a midget and see how it goes for you?

• I think that even if I won I'd still lose. There's no way to win because even if you beat him up, you beat up a midget.

• Just dont fight to win, test him and see what he has, I hear they are strong you might be suprised

• I think it would be harder to withstand a punch, because you've less mass, but I'm not sure about it hurting more. Your bone density is the same, along with your nervous system.

• maybe if the midget is not tough built