I just woke up not remembering anything from last night and I don't drink?

I was partying at one of my cousins friends house (long story) and I just woke up with my cousin (a girl) wrapped up around me naked!!! I don't really remember what happened but I'm guessing it was fun lol. What do think happened?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well in which case your drink or food may have been spiked. It may well happen that friends got you guys naked after you passed out and nothing ever transpired. But since you don't recollect a thing, you can sure imagine whatever rocks your boat :) BUT w/o getting that poor girl's name or mind or rep tarnished :)

• She's my cousin I wouldn't hurt her. I'll just say I was sleepy or something

• Like I said, if neither remember anything then let your minds feel free to think what rocks your boat :) If you think you did nothing then so be it :)

What Girls Said 3

• wtf? why is your cousin naked in your bed? try to ask her to see if she remembers anything

• I don't know I think we were drugged because I feel super dizzy and I don't drink

• I think you're full of BS. ;)

• Why? I seriously don't remember and I don't think anything happened between us so I'm all good i hope

• People who think they were drugged don't add " lol, but I'm guessing it was fun". Nice attempt to troll though.

• Trust me if you knew me, you wouldn't rule out anything happening to me. I laugh at the most serious things and try not to feel emotions when I hear or watch something emotional so I just laugh it off.

• You did the nasty with your cousin and you think it was fun wow man

• I don't remember I said that

• I don't think I had *** with her though. I think I was drugged lol

What Guys Said 2

• I think that's a great story you made up jabroni

• Why do you think I made that up? I seriously don't remember and I don't think anything happened between us so I'm all good i hope. my friends though are in trouble

• Well I mean I wouldn't f*** my first cousin but I'd totally be down to f*** my third or forth removed

• She's either my first or third because I ask and I swear one day they say first, and the next day third so I don't know

• What did your cousin say when she woke up? What does she remember?

• She hasn't woke up its 6 am but I'm guessing she will be really embarrassed do you think I should dress her?

• Still better find out what cousin knows and you can try to dress her but i think that will just freak her out is your cousin older than you?

• By 2 months