I'm scared I might become a paedophile, what to do?

Being kissless virgin at 25 is bad. But I'm making more and more money. I have noticed that I'm leering at young girls, I'm afraid I could become the sick 30 year old man that harasses young girls and offers them stuff.
Any advice, experience?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well stop and think why you are attracted to 14-16 year olds. Is it really the age? Or more because they lack experience? Are you attracted to their innocence? Is it because of their youthful looks?
    Or is it because of literally only their age and know that it is wrong gets you excited? Because in that case, you should probably talk to a professional about that.
    The good thing is that you're trying to prevent yourself from becoming a pedophile. But hey, if you like young girls because their experience level matches yours here's a news flash, there are other virgins your age too! And at least 18+. .

What Girls Said 6

• Don't harass them or offer them stuff?

There's nothing wrong with liking what you like. Just so long as you don't act on it if it's wrong.

• There's nothing wrong in being virgin if you choose to be. You know what the greatest scientist ever (in my opinion) nikola Tesla died virgin @84. Maybe you should marry someone you love because you seem to be too busy in your own life and just brush it off. Try to divert your attention whenever evil thoughts come to you. Frankly speaking talk with you're parents because they know the best. if you feel that you may lash out then think of your parents and how they would feel.

Ps-i think that you watch pornography so please stop that.

• Why should I stop watching porn?

• Who am I to stop you?
      I thought you needed help. For instance porn generates negative thoughts and also promotes objectifation of women and real sex is nowhere close to the shit they serve you.

• Please see a doctor, I mean that in a non offensive way. Or speak to someone you trust, that might be an anon.

• Because here you will be judged and it will not be legitamate advice.

• Nothing is wrong with dating younger people, just know your limits

• The thing is girls at the same experience level as me are very young. I'm not talking about 20 year olds.

• Well, respect the city laws.. I think anything below 18 I would be weary of.

• Just don't act on your urges.

• hallucinations buddy, hallucinations.. don't let it play with your mind

What Guys Said 4

• What the fuck? Go get help...

This does not count as help.. Go see s psychiatrist and explain that to them.

Even if they admit you, do it because that sort of perversion is a sickness... You can't allow yourself to continue with that line of thinking...

• As long as they're not under 18, you're fine. At least you're self conscious about this which is already good.

• Embrace it bro

• maybe seek out a dating coach?