Would you allow your child/girl/son go play with old man about 30?

If this guy even came to you and ask for your children?

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. It is childish of you to refer to a 30 year old man as "old."

2. It is entirely possible that he has honorable intentions but the consequences of a mistake would be tragic.

3. You could invite him to join you and the children for dinner at McDonalds and get to know him better. He is probably not a pedophile. . . but if he is, he could be deceptively clever, so I would not rush to trust him very quickly.

What Girls Said 9

• That seems odd. Like is this man a pedophile, gay or otherwise? I would allow him to play in my presence but nothing else

• Well what do you think? use your common sense, its a useless question to ask.
    If I had kids I would say no, he is highly likely to be a child sex offender or mentally ill. In real life situations like that is the case of mentally ill, because pedophiles are organized, they wouldn't be obvious to the parents like that but when the child is alone to gain their trust not just randomly ask the parents if the child could potentially be harmed.

• Hell no. I'd cuss him out for even asking

• Not, unless they are family and just watching him for a while,

that sounds creepy a random old guy just asking to play with your kid

• Uh no... I don't even have kids thankfully. But I don't want a kidnapping so... A 30 year old man shouldn't be that interested in spending time with small child. Maybe he should have his own kid and leave other peoples' alone.

• I thought if guy get there having no children or girlfriend, and he might be lonely.

• 30 is not considered an 'old man'.

• But what if he likes your 10y old doughter or son and want buy something or take some trip..

• Somewhat it sounds realy wrong what you just told but he might have good intentions

• Why does it sound wrong?

• If you're talking about the big brother big sister mentor program for kids with single parents or something, I would.

• no.. never to a stranger.. dont care if he is 30 or 50 or 60.. dont care if it is a woman..

What Guys Said 9

• If I don't know him no, not in a million years, not even if I was watching them, I don't trust and I don't want him to lure my kid into thinking he's a good man and then taking advantage of my kid.

• Wtf did you uppercut him? Call the police or some shit that is messed up!

Hold on. What are you talking about? You give very little info...

• I'm really amused looking at the replies. 'Old' 30 year man? Umm. Alright. Then, almost everyone thinks that every 30 year old man is a paedophile or a potential one. Wondering if the same rules apply to 'old' 30 year old ladies too.

It's much safer for a 10 year old child to be with a 'old' person than with another 10 year old child, especially after looking at the kind of things 10 year old kids do these days 😂😂

• Not if he's a stranger no. But to condemn every older man a pedophile is just fucking sad. That's just 3 years older than me and I play with children all the time, I love it. And no NOT in that way!

• no of course?

• No, I wouldn't.

• No I wouldn't do that.

• I would let him

• ye that's hot!